I know you

(Don't turn on the song until it says to do it thank you)

Jungkooks pov

I was home in my room (after I snuck in without getting caught cus I'm a PrO! Biss!!)Just watching the wall and thinking. I snapped my head towards the door and walked to it.

I opened the door and looked at my father who was standing in front of it just about to break it in half. "Wah!!!" He yelled as he tumbled inside. I was trying to contain my laughter, but he quickly corrected his posture and stood still glaring daggers at me.

I looked at him. "What do you want?" I asked. "You didn't get your daily beating today" he smirked. "Look here. I'm not in the mood for a beating...." I said, actually a bit confused and surprised. I bit my lip.

He laughed as if it was a joke. It's not a joke..... "ok look I'm not backing down! I just had a really bad day today and I have all of this anger in me! I need to get this out!!!" He yelled at me. I looked at him. "D-dad......please don't hurt me! I-I c-can't think right now...." I stuttered.

Yes, maybe he does treat me badly, but! He gives me food, water, clothes and shelter. So no I'm not hurting him. He walked up closer to me... "d-dad.....s-stop....." I said. He was only walking closer and closer.

He was very close to me as I put my hands up on his chest and tried to push him, but I just couldn't....I felt weak in my dads grip.... I felt a wet substance running down my cheeks.

I looked up and saw it. My dads hand crashing towards my face. I suddenly felt a stinging pain at my cheek. I put my hand on it. "W-why dad?" I asked. "Y-you never did this before.....only mom does." I said. Yes. My dad didn't abuse me, mom did. She was the one telling me I'm worthless and stuff like that. My dad is the one who didn't care, neither does... he only watched from afar....with an unreadable look on his face. "I-is she telling you something that I don't know of?" I asked.

There it is....the unreadable face... "dad" I said. "You may be treating me like I'm nothing....but at least you give me shelter, food, water, clothes.... you at least send me to school....that's why I don't hurt you or mom....." I said a bit sternly. I looked up at him, only now realizing that I had been unconsciously been looking at the ground the whole time.

"What do you mean with 'don't hurt me or your mom'?" He asked. "Do you really want to know?" I responded. He nodded his head yes. "Fine....." I said.

I pointed to the bloody clothes at the corner of my room. "Dad........I-I'm a psycho!" I yelled.  He stared at the clothes. He slowly came to realization. I stared at him. "This was your fault, dad" I stared at him. No, it wasn't only his fault....mostly moms fault...but since he never cared. It also was partly his fault. "h-how????!!!!" Yelled at me, frightened, but angry.

"How.....can't you see?" I asked. It was pretty obvious. "I-I was neglected by you since I was 4! Y-you were never there for me! You never told me wrong or right! B-but..." I stopped. He looked at me with frightened, tearful eyes. "T-the sudden day.......the day I felt that someone actually cared....the day I ran away.....my birthday!" I yelled. "the day....He came....." I quietly said. "I ran away from home when I was five......that day I went to a park. I was crying at the swing set. Someone came. I felt a poke at my shoulder. I looked up" i stopped for a break. Then I blacked out.

His pov

"Then I took over him...." I said smirking at the frightened look on his face. I slowly walked towards him. "Look'ere...no one hurts my kookie... I was there for him when you wasn't.... or his mom-wait.....should I just say our mom?" I told him calmly.