BOI-...sorry

Yoongi pov

Ok so i may be feared over the whole school, but that ain't mean I ain't HAVE NO FEAR!??!?

Like you would be scared too if there was a boy smaller than JIMIN!!! Who said if you breathed the same AIR as him you'll die!!???............

I don't want to die ㅠㅠ

Anyways...I looked at him walking-bish no SKIPPING out of the door like a small boy who just got candy. I looked at the others and all they did was stare at him. I gritted my teeth. "He's gonna pay" I said and punched the table making it crack a bit. And everybody knew to not mess with me.

Lunchtime Jungkook pov

I walked into the cafeteria trying to find a good place to sit-without any people I may add. And walked off not finding anything.

I walked up to the rooftop looking If there was any people there. Which there wasn't.

I sat down looking around(a/n: hehe that rhymes...) finding the boys I talked to earlier. And I just stared at them... my pupils getting smaller and smaller and smaller...and smaller... and I just stared.. a smile formed on my lips. It's fun, right? The voice since I was 5 said. We're basically besties. It helped me through my hard times, it talked to me when no one would. It said what to do when I couldn't figure. It helped me on life decisions. It helped me to find who I am... and I am the crazy one... I started laughing like a maniac.

J-hopes pov

I felt an unpleasant feeling creeping from behind from the food top. I looked up and was scared to find that small boy who pissed yoongi off. He was laughing like a maniac and his pupils were barely seen. "G-g-guys" I whispered, but no one heard it. "G-guys!" I said a bit louder, still no one.. "GUYS!!!" I shouted and all of the looked at me.

I pointed with my shaky hand to the boy still laughing. "I-is th-that t-the b-b-boy wh-o p-pi-pissed yoongi h-hyung o-of-off?" I stuttered. And they all looked up to where my shaky hand was pointing at.

They all started to shiver. "Y-Yes I-it-it is!!!" Jimin stated loudly. "Yah, KID!!??" Yoongi shouted. "Wh-wha-What ar-e you doing, hyung!!" I said. "Imma teach that boy a lesson. "OH NO YOU DON'T!!" I heard Jin say in his motherly voice. "BOI-" suga said, but got cut off by Jin pinching his ear. "What did you say to me young man?" Jin said. All of us knew that a mad Jin would cause a sad sin...(a/n: I'm so sorry I had to...) "Owowiwo sorry" suga said.

"Ok okokoko lemme go!!" He pleaded. "Say 'sorry, eomma. I won't ever do it again'. Ok now you do it" Jin said. "No I won-" Jin pinches harder and pulled on his ear. "OW!! Aah okok. Sorry, eomma. I won't do it ever again" suga said and Jin smiled. "Good boy!!!" He said and patted his head. Yoongi grutted his teeth as he eyed the boy on the rooftop who was now long gone. "I will get you next time, kid" he said. We all were afraid of Jin. Even Yoongi, so he didn't say it out loud.

Jungkook pov

I figured that they had noticed me so I decided to go down there to give them an extra scare.

I was down at the trees and everyone had turned their backs to me. 'perfect' I thought. I walked slowly towards them. And was right behind that yoongi guy when he said "I will get you next time, kid". Ok, let me take over now. 'Of course'I thought and let the darkness surround me.

Jungkooks bestie pov

"Oh no. Hehe. I'm sure you won't" i said. I could sense that he was about to turn around, so I disappeared. And let my voice scare him. "Don't worry~hahah~~ I'm still here!" I said and laughed at him and his shooketh expression. "Hahahahhah~" I laughed out loud.

Yoongi pov

I heard something behind me that sounded like the boy we talked to earlier. I turned around only to see no one. "Don't worry~hahah~~I'm still here!" The air around me said. I was completely shooketh. "Hahahahhah~" I heard.

By now I was completely terrified. "Oh my goats. AHHHHHHHHH" I yelled. The laughter fainted. I looked behind me and was terrified to find the boy who pissed me off earlier. He was smiling and stood still... just...looking...at....me.... I DUNNO WHAT DA FOKK JUST HAPPENED, BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE IMMA GET THE FRIKK ABOUT IT HERE. FOK THIS SHIT I'M OUT.

(A/n: I am so sorry...)

I just ran with the others behind me. Confused as heck. "WhY aRe YOu RUnnInG??WHy ARe YoU RuNniNG!!????" Taehyung yelled. "YES!! WHAT HE SAID!!!" Said jimin. "WE'RE MOVING SCHOOLS, HOUSE, AND COUNTRY, THEN PLANET!!!" I yelled back. "OHNO YOU DON'T!! I PAYED A TON OF MONEY JUST FOR ALL O' THIS!!" Jin said and looked back at where I was looking. " oK NVM, EVERYBODY PACK YOUR BAGS, VALUABLES, AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED, WE'RE GOING TO MARS!!" Jin said. "WHY MARS" Namjoon said. "CUZ THERE'S MARSHMALLOWS THERE!!!" Namjoon opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Jin. "doN'T CRUSH MY DREAMS YOU... SeXy BRAin!!" He said. "Ok, but I'm sure there are other plans we can use, instead of moving." J-hope said. Then he mumbled something "cuz I really luv kimchi fried rice..." "AND SPRITE" he yelled and held a bottle of sprite. "Where da fukk did ya get that?" I said. "I had it in my pockets.... MAYBE IF YOU PAYED A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION TO ME YOU WOULD'VE SEEN IT!!"he yelled at me and then crossed his arms and turned around. "I'm sorry, hobi..." I said and hugged him.

I realized that I was hugging and looked at my friends. They all looked shocked. "WHATTDAFU-" "LANGUAGE" Jin yelled at us.

—————————————————

Ok......

So I got some comments.... AND DON'T WORRY THEY ARE NOT BAD COMMENTS... I just feel....

SPECIAL!!! I love you guys really much and I want you to stay safe, eat well, get enough sleep, and take care. So this is the new chapter and I'll update this more often and my other books also so that's that and

Bye my potaetoes!!!