Chapter 5

Jungkook pov

After I was with Jin (which was amazing BTW). I walked to my house. Jin has protested that he would walk me to my house, but I insisted a no. He can't see how  horrible house, life and basically everything I am and have is.

As I was walking I heard something. It sounded like crying. I walked towards the sound cautiously, (completely forgetting my powers after I was with Jin.) I peeked at the corner and then I saw it.

It was a person, a boy to be exact with a man towering over him. The  man was holding the boy by his throat and was shouting "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY?!!".The boy was crying and screaming for help as the man lunged towards him.

I had no emotion in my eyes. "Stop" I called out monotonously. He stopped inches away from the boys face and looked over at me.

He dropped the boy and walked towards me. I could very well see that he was much taller than me. "What'd you say?" He asked. "I said stop..." I retorted, my voice still emotionless. "Oh....and what are ya gonna do, little one?" He said.

I felt anger. My body was raging. I was furious. I suddenly looked him in the eyes. My voice had become darker and more intimidating. "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Name" I said as i jumped on him. Looking down at him, I took my knife and sliced him arms downwards and then I cut off all his fingers one by one.

I suddenly stabbed his head multiple times and then punched my hand through his chest, grabbing his heart and pulled out. I took my knife again and stabbed him. 

I looked up and saw the boy. He was cowering in fear as I got up on my feet and walked towards him, stumbling a bit here and there. As I stood right in-front of him I said "you're welcome" And smiled at him. "Names jungkook, don't talk about this to anyone or else that man will be you." And I walked away with blood all over my face and body. I licked my lips and smiled. "This was a great day...." I said to myself, chuckling.

—————————————————

YOOOO LOOK HOW LONG IT WASSSS SEEE WE'RE REUNITED!! I'm sorry I haven't payed much attention to this book! I was only updating 'you forgot' and I'm sorry!! So I'll try to update this more often!

Eat well, sleep well and take care my potaetoes!

I luuuuvvv uuuuu💜💜💜