The Fight

Klein had a disguise name and so did you. Klein's disguise name is "Greed" and your disguise name is "Pride" You two are named after 2 of the 7 deadly sins which are: Pride, Greed, Father, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, and Sloth..

You guys were sitting there waiting there arrival when you guys heard the door creak. "Ah you arrived.. Soul, Maka. I'm Greed. And this lovely lady right here is Pride." Greed said as they walked in. Maka yelled with attitude, "We know who you guys are! You're the Sin Siblings! Disgusting creatures who deserve to die!" "Well why so rude young Maka. Didn't daddy ever tell you stories when you were younger? You have a fathers love Maka! You should be nice, or is his love only towards other woman. Wasn't your daddy a lying cheater Maka! Your just like him aren't you? Same as your father your a cheater." Greed said laughing hard. "YOURE THE CHEATER!" Maka yelled in tears. "Soul transform!" Maka yelled ready to fight. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Hmm hmm. PRIDE!" Klein yelled as he chuckled. You transformed into your weapon.

"Listen up Greed tell us what you want!" Maka yelled furiously. "Oh Maka it's in my name. Come on you're a smart girl what does my name mean. Greed Maka my name is Greed!" "GREED! You want money and power don't you. WHY ARE YOU EATING INNOCENT SOULS?" Maka yelled. "Maka to make a Kishin, and I've got one right here. Come out of weapon form Pride." Greed said as he showed an evil smile. "Hey Maka look, look at you. You have no sense of style do you. Oh you look hideous. Look at me Maka! Look at me! I am beautiful and you- your scum! You belong to me now." You laughed as you transformed. "We want it, we get it! Come on Pride!" Greed yelled. "SOUL LETS DO THIS!" Maka yelled attacking Greed. Greed slammed your sharp blade trying to hit Maka but instead he slammed it into Soul. "Look at you protecting your girlfriend Soul. Isn't that precious Pride?" Greed said laughing. You came out of your form and said, "Soul. You. Saved. Your . Girlfriend. For. What? Her love? The only love you need is mine because I, I am the best. Pride is my name and I take pride in it." "Good girl." Greed said.

You grabbed a broken piece of glass and went to stab Souls back when your body started fighting. "STOP!" You screamed loud. "Soul! I love, I love you!" You screamed as you slammed the knife in his back making him collapse on the ground next to Maka. "You have no way of winning now." Greed said as he smirked at her. "You won't get away with this!" Maka said crying over Souls body. "Watch me!" Greed said laughing.

You had control of your words but you had no control of your body. "I'm so sorry Maka, I'm sorry Soul." you said as you punched Maka in her pretty face. "IM SORRY!" You yelled feeling terrible for what you have done. Maka and Soul where both unconscious or dead and right before you took their Souls Black Star and Tsubaki came in. Black Star yelled "IM BLACK STAR!! AND IM GOING TO GET YOU!" Tsubaki transformed and let Black Star control her while they fought.

"Tsu-Tsubaki! ITS (your name) GET AWAY BEFORE YOU DIE! Please! I love you guys to much!" You yelled and begged. Just as you were saying that your body collapsed and you looked normal. "Wh-what just happened?" Tsubaki asked looking at you cry on the floor next to Maka and Soul. "I-I did this, I'm a monster. Kill me Tsubaki! Kill me!" You said as you begged and begged. "(Your name) what happened?" Tsubaki asked as she knelt down by you. "I-I don't know. I had no control over my body, I can't remember." You said looking at Tsubaki hoping she would believe you. "Black Star get help!" Tsubaki yelled as she hugged you tight. "Y-you believe me?" You said trembling in her arms. "Of course I do (your name) your my sister. I love you." Tsubaki said in a calming voice. "I lo-" you said right as you past out from your loss of blood.