0.4

November 12, 2018

I've been hanging out with Ayleo for the past few months. I'm with him now, we're at some restaurant with his parents. "So how old are you?" His dad ask "17" I wanted to give the simplest answer. I got a text from Mymy and decided to excuse myself.

Mymy🤪🤣:
You talked to teo?👀

That's what you wanted? Really😂
Read 7:17

I walked back to the table and sat down. His dad kept questioning me and you could hear the nervousness in my voice. "You guys dating?" He asked as I just looked up at Ayleo as I didn't know where we stood. "We are" he told him as I cheesed. His dad stopped with the questions as we just talked.

I felt Leo's hand on my thigh as I looked up at him seeing the smirk on his face. It slid up farther towards the end of my dress. I grabbed his hand but it wouldn't budge "Relax" is what he whispered into my ear as I just nodded.

His hand slid up my dress moving my underwear to the side. I felt him slid a finger in moving it at a slow pace as I gasp "are you alright?" His dad asks as I just nodded biting my lip. He slid another finger in thrusting it at a faster pace "Jesus's Christ!" Mateo and his dad looked at me confused while Ayleo continued eating like nothing was happening. "T-this food just tastes g-good" I let out a moan at the end having his dad look at me weirdly before continuing with his food. I tried grabbing his hand again but it was no use. I felt myself about to cum as I let out a moan only he could hear.

I released onto his fingers as he thrust his fingers a few more times before removing them. He brought his fingers to his mouth licking them. "Ayleo I know you can eat without getting it all over yourself" his dad told him as he just laughed and apologized. I excused myself bringing Ayleo along with me.

"Ayleeeooooo what was that?" I asked him as he shrugged like he didn't know. "I hate you" I said pouting about to walk back to the table as he pulled me back into a kiss. "You love me, I know" he said making a smile appear on my face.

Ayleo

We were at her house just talking about plans. I haven't really talked to my friends lately and she barely talks to hers. She's literally the only company I have.  "You're cute bubba" she said as she kissed my cheek. I smiled at her, she's a good person. Great to be around, she can make you feel like the luckiest person on earth.

"Ayleo?" I just gave her a look waiting for her to continue. "I love you..a lot" she said as I smiled and kissed all over her face "I love you too" I told her as I pulled away. She straddled my waist laying her head on my chest. "My friend is crushing on your brother" I heard her say as we both laughed "I figured. She asked me to talk to him about her at lunch" she just laughed "you should do that, then she'll stop pestering me about it" she said and a few seconds later letting out light snores.

I got a text from naquan. I sat up trying my best to my wake her up. I grabbed my phone and read the text.

Nate🎱:
We haven't talked in a while but.. James having his birthday party tomorrow night. He wanted me to invite you

Fashoo, & yea haven't heard from you in while. We should link.

Nate🎱:
Yell. Maybe next Saturday? See ya at the party
Read 9:26

I like pizza-siah😂🚬