0.5

Ayleo

I've really been dodging Ny for the past few weeks, it's just my friends have been giving me hell about "bros before hoes" so I just decided to talk to her a little less. She blows me up sometimes but I don't let it bother me to much I just don't wanna look like a fool in front of my friends. 

We're currently in 4th period which is a class me and ny share along with my friends. "There yo lil girlfriend bro" jay said as she approached me "Ayleo? Can I talk to you? Please?" She looked like shit honestly like red eyes puffy face honest shit.

"Umm maybe later? I don't really have time at the moment" I tried my best to not make eye contact "but you're literally just sitting here" she scoffed "Ayleo you can't jus- nevermind" I saw her tear up, the worst site I'll ever see

With that she walked out with the teacher calling her I just tried not to seem weird "she really buggin" jay said laughing "nookapp" I said laughing with them.

Nyasia

I don't see how someone can have you on cloud 9 then have you in the trash pile downtown. I let him have me crying for days and trying to change for someone I met only a few months ago. "Life isn't fair" I huffed loudly.

I left school early just couldn't deal with the stress. Mymy has been trying to talk to me constantly but I put her off, she understood tho which is good I didn't want her feeling weird.

Have you ever just left your mind wonder? And different thoughts from every direction come pouring in.

Ayleo💔
Why'd you walk out baby?
Read 1:13 p.m

I hate the fact I can't stop thinking about someone who doesn't give a shit about me.

I don't even know where I was, I just started walking and never looked back. I ended up at some park just thinking.

"Hey there?" I looked up to see some dark skin boy smiling at me "hi" I replied dryly I saw a small frown appear on his face "sorry if I bothered you" he said sitting down I just smiled nodding my head in a no motion.

"What's your name?" We made small talk for the most part we exchanged numbers and I headed home getting read to go to bed AFTER hearing my moms mouth for leaving school.

Teachers some snitches.

Ayleo💔
I know you saw me text you girl😂

So this shit is amusing?

Ayleo💔
Wytb? It's not that deep.

We're not together right?

Ayleo💔
Well we are I mean, ofc we are😂

Well not anymore. I have to much to deal with than to sit here and be your toy. You can't just love me when you want to

Ayleo💔
I know I'm wrong for ignoring you but it's just my friends are judging me for hanging out with you and y'kno.

You let you friends who don't have any chance of getting a girlfriend fuck up your relationship? You seriously care about that type shit? You're slow, retarted my nigga. Bye💅🏾

Ayleo💔
Listen it's not that deep it's just I didn't know what to say.
Read 10:32

Me and my dad smoke Newport's -siah