Honey If you bite me I'll bite you right back! ~Chapter Eighteen~

Jayden stood there smiling, "Happy eighteenth Birthday!"

When those words came out of his mouth, the dream came back to me.

Gage. Is. Coming. For. Me.

Jayden gave a worried look, "Bell what's wrong?"

I smiled a fake smile, "Haha nothing at all, I'm just so surprised..um...that you remembered!"

His worried expression turned into a soft smile.

"Of course remembered, I do love you after all"

I blushed, but then my mind went back to Gage's face.

What'll I do if he really does come... That's when a loud knock hit against the door and the doctor came into the door with a frightened look.

I stared.

What's wrong with him? He's probably going to tell me I'm going to die in seven days or something. Hey wait no! If someone ever tells me that It has to be over the phone.

"Mrs. Wallflower you have a guest, who wished to speak with you in private." He said, his voice cracking. Why he's very..um.. Formal?

Jayden eyed him, but then looked at me worried.

I nodded reassuring him that everything will be okay.

"Um bring him in then.." I said as I watched Jayden slowly leave the room.

The doctor, Mr. Harvey, left leaving me alone.

I bit my lip. Who was it that wanted to see me?...Was it Gage?..Fuck what if it is him..

A few minutes later the wooden door opened and in came a very tall man in a blood red silk suit. His hair was stained red, as his eyes were big and blue. He was gorgeous.. But not Gage. Thank god.

The man smiled showing his glowing white teeth. His lip ring bent up a little.

"My princess I've wanted to see you all this time" His smile got wider. "It's me Gage! You like that look?" He asked excitedly.

Okay so..it is him.

"Uh yeah..." I said dumbfounded.

He grabbed me, lifting me from the bed.

"Time to go love" He whispered softly.

Time to go?...Where...

He chuckled, "We're getting married in a week, you need to be prepared." He said he's voice smooth.

I just nodded trying to process what he was saying.

Wait wait wait...We're getting married?!

"What you talkin about Willis?" I said.

He chuckled, "Just shush and I'll explain when we get to the castle"

"No you will t-" His hand covered my mouth.

"You talk to much love" He laughed.

His head bent down closer to me and whispered "Sleep now." Softly his voice echoed through my head and I slowly fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________

I know it's short v.v

But I'll be uploading more soon! ^^