Honey if you bite me, ill bite you right back. ~chapter 22~

Of coure.

I mean, what else is was I to expect?

In my life, you think someone cute, and BAM! there's something off about it.

I chuckled and nodded, "Right." I moved away from him and ran my fingers through my hair.

He rose an eyebrow. "Disappointed? I mean I can give you all the pleasure you want in secret. "

I laughed. " I don't want the D and I dont even want your dad. I have someone I love."

His face twisted. "So you're a whore who just wants the crown. I see

" Before I could even speak, his hand gripped my throat and his lips were almost touching my ear.

"Try and ruin this kingdom, Troll. I dare you. " He hissed.

A troll? really. I mean I'd be all scared if it wasn't for that one word.

I dug my nails into the side of hia face letting out a happy sigh as he winced in pain.

"I'm way to cute to be a troll. Get out before I call your daddy." I wasn't putting myself through this bullshit. I wasn't going to be afraid anymore.

Before he could speak, a man in a red suite of armour blasted through the door. " Prince Xavier, theres a trespasser!" he screeched loudly, almost sounding like nails against a chalk board.

Xavier flinched looking between me and the guard. "you're lucky. " he whispered to me, going to move away.

But before he could, a man with a boyish figure ran into the room. "Bell!" The familiar voice made butterflies come out of their cage and fill my stomach.

" Jayden! " I screamed, not because of my happiness but because Xavier was right behind him digging his nails into the side of Jaydens neck.

They both let out a horrifyingly screech and Jaydens eyes turned white as he fell to the floor.

Xavier smiled. "Princes poison. "