|chuuya|

The cold, unwelcoming room was accompanied by a soft squeaky noise as slender digits were dragged across the cold window.
It wasn't the ideal situation that you were in. The weight of boredom and lonely days was starting to pile up on your chest until you could barely even breath.

You were stuck. Well, that might not be the correct word to use in this situation. Trapped would be a much better way to describe this, not that it matters though. The constant isolation and lack of sleep was going to be the death of you eventually so why even bother?

As your fingers start gently tapping the frozen glass, you hear hear a figure making it's way through the building, the creaky floorboards accompaning their slow steps.
Maybe it's my saviour. You think almost joyfully, before the door creaked open.

A gentle gasp was heard as the slow tapping turned to aggressive knocking, your heart tightening with each knock. All hope was lost, the remaining bits and pieces of happines were slowly washed away by the feeling of sorrow that settled in your chest. You couldn't move, even if you weren't frozen in fear, that wouldn't help you either way.

As you slowly regain your senses you start to kick your legs around, hoping to somehow remove the chains that restricted your movement. However in that moment of adrenaline finally kicking in, you didn't notice your captor slowly stalking towards you and kneeling beside you.

"It's hopeless. Give up." He shook his head dissapointed in the small tantrum that you threw.
His long ginger locks made you shiver in disguist as he presses his forehead up against yours.
"It's hopeless." He starts repeating the sentence like a mantra, he started off loudly almost screaming the words out until all that was left were crazed whispers.

You look up at his dull blue eyes that once shone with determination even happines on rare occasions. It was gone, that hopeful spark was gone. No, he was gone. You didn't know who this person in front of you was, but it wasn't him. It couldn't be. Right?

You give him one last hopeful glare before finally giving in.
"I give up."