|yosano|

Shivers moved down your spine as you feel a gentle hand tracing it's fingers against the back of your neck.
"How are you?" She asked teasingly feeling you tense up under her touch.
"Alright..." You mumble incoherently trying to work on the case you were given, but doing so would be hard at the given moment.

The dark haired woman leaned down right next to your ear as she whispered something you didn't quite catch.
"Huh?" You gazed at her orbs confused at what she was getting at.
She smiled at you warmly and couldn't help, but think that the look of confusion suited you.

"I said, meet me at the train station tomorrow. Around four-" She paused slightly before teasingly continuing her sentence.
"-I need to talk to you about something." Putting emphasis on the word something. She didn't even give you a chance to give her a proper reply as she had already confidently strutted away by the time you actually realized what she said.

You couldn't help, but sigh in experation as while massaging your temple trying to prevent the headache you felt would make its presence soon. This week was rather hectic with all the paperwork and your coworkers antics, but taking a the day off simply wasn't something your workaholic nature would let you do.

All of a sudden a loud beep disturbed your train of thoughts, making your mind go blank for at least ten seconds. Releasing one of the hands you used to support your tired and heavy head, you grabed your phone rather angrily.

"Hey, just making sure you don't burn out before you're thirty. Don't forget to take a break!! ♡♡" Yosano, ofcourse. You let a gentle smile settle on your lips, before giving her a brief reply. Maybe a coffee break wouldn't be so bad right now, besides you needed some time to figure out what the dark haired female wanted to tell you.

You had a fluttering feeling in your chest,that maybe, just maybe your feelings of fondness were mutual.
A fluttering feeling that maybe, just maybe she returns your feelings.