BO$$ and prank plot

I woke up too my alarm ringing. It was 6am and Scooter wanted us at the Studio early so we could record our new single. We were back in London, in our house as the boys had a few interviews and gigs here plus me and the girls needed too prepare and write new songs for our fans.

I got out of bed and made my way too the shower, I washed my hair and body and hopped out of the shower. I dried my hair and curled it before going, into the bedroom too pick out my clothes for the day. I grabbed my clothes from the wardrobe and headed back into the bathroom too get changed. I changed into this:

I did my make up naturally, and double checked myself in the mirror till I was satisfied

I did my make up naturally, and double checked myself in the mirror till I was satisfied. I walked out of the bathroom, Nathan was still asleep.

I walked over too his side of the bed and kissed his head, I grabbed my phone and bag and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen too see the girls already standing there drinking their blood bags.

" Morning girls."I said and walked over too the fridge too get a blood bag for myself.

" Morning Kat." They said together. I walked over too the girls and drank from the bag. I could tell the girls were excited about recording our new song that Scooter and his hired writers wrote.

" What do you think our new song is called?" Lexi asked.

" I don't know but it's probably amazing either way because it's from Scooters label." Bonnie said.

" that's true, I can't believe the boys got a day off today, but then we got work." Caroline groaned.

" hey, you should be grateful it's not everyday you get a record deal by the most well known popular and amazing music producer now is it." Elena smiled.

" That's true, did you ring the bank then too hand your notices in then?" Caroline asked.

" yeah, they said it's sad too see us go but they're really happy with our new job offer." Elena said.

The girls nodded, we finished our blood bags and put them in the bin. I was about too sit at the table when my phone buzzed. It was from our driver.

D: I'm outside so come out when your ready
Me: okay we'll grab our stuff and be out now

I put my phone back in my shorts pocket. I looked at the girls too tell them that our driver is outside, but they were already ready. I rolled my eyes.

" You know it's rude too eavesdrop." I smirked.
They shrugged, " oh well saves you from telling us and repeating what the driver said." Lexi smiled.
" I know but still, bat-fink the lot of you." I smirked.
They looked at eachother confused, " what the fuck is a bat-fink?" Bonnie asked.
I chuckled, " it means that you can hear things clearly, even though it's not meant for your ears and it's also another definition too eavesdropping." I smirked.
They furrowed there eyebrows, " GEEZ, you really are old." Caroline said.
I rolled my eyes, and got up from my chair.