Love at first sight

Katerina p.o.v
I woke up too the daylight blinding me through the window. I groaned and chucked the blanket over my head. I tried falling back too sleep but instantly failed.  I got out of bed and made my way towards the shower.

I changed out of my pyjamas and hopped into the shower, the warm water felt amazing on my skin. I washed my hair and body and got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and left my hair down.

I left the bathroom and walked downstairs, the rest of the girls weren't up yet, so I grabbed a blood bag and sat down in the kitchen.

Once I was satisfied, I walked back up stairs too get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I curled and styled my hair into this:

I applied my make up, and got dressed into this:

Once I was satisfied, with how I looked for today I went too wake up the girls

Once I was satisfied, with how I looked for today I went too wake up the girls. I walked over too Elenas door first. I twisted the door handle and opened the door too see Elena asleep with her mouth open. I walked quietly over, trying not too make a sound, as us vampires got super hearing. As I was by the bed I jumped on top of her.

" Ahhhhh" Elena screamed.
I laughed, " your such a wimp" I said lying on her bed laughing.
" hey, don't wake me up when I'm having a good dream" she slightly pushed me.

I giggled, and walked out of the room too let Elena change. I walked over too Caroline's room, I opened the door and creeped inside.
I got too the end of her, I picked up her blanket and threw it off her.

" Kat, for fucks sake" she groaned.
" hey, it's time too get up, we're going shopping" I smiled.

She got out of bed like a lightning bolt.
" oooo I love shopping, and maybe I can have a bite or two" she smiled and walked into her bathroom.

I shook my head and smiled, that girl always thinking about her stomach.

And lastly Lexi and Bonnie I walked into there room too see that Lexi was already awake. She was sitting up in bed, she looked scared.

" hey Lex's what's wrong?" I asked.
" I just had a dream" she sighed.
" about what?" I asked sitting next too her.
" well you were in it and there was a boy, he found out what you were and tried killing you" she whimpered.
" hey it's fine it's just a dream" I smiled.