Last day on earth pt 1

I remember the first day I got to Alexandria. A man named Heath found me. I was alone and covered in mud and blood. He was a little bit shocked that I was 8 and all by myself.

I walked with him back to alexandria.

I was astonished at how many people were there and how everyone was safe and happy.

I was given the tour and then sent to Deanna's place and she said "May I record you miss"

I looked at her and nodded. I hadn't seen one of those things in so long.

"Where are your parents" Deanna asked. "There gone" I said back not wanting to go into detail. "I'm sorry to hear that" Deanna said back to me.

"Don't be sorry they were bad people." I said to her. "Alrighty then how long have you been on your own?" She asked. "A long time" I said back to her.

"How have you survived?"

"I stayed out of sight and if I had to kill one of them then I would."

"What were you before?" She asked. "I was a student at a local elementary school and a straight A student" I said back to her.

"Oh very good what's you favorite subject?" "I've always love to read and write" I said back to her.

"That's great now can you tell me one thing about yourself that nobody knows?" Deanna said.

"I use to have a collection of licenses plates because I liked the look of them and I almost had 30 and then I had to leave them behind to not die from a herd but I kept one and that was Maine." I said to her.

"You know who I think you would get along with!" Deanna said cheerfully. "Who?" I said to her.

"Aaron and Eric" She said.

The interview was over and she showed me around town. She walked over to a man holding hands with another man.

"Hi Aaron,Eric  I would like you to meet May she just came from outside." Deanna said.

I looked at the two men as they smiled down at me.

"Hi May so glad you can join us here at Alexandria" Eric said. "Thank you" I said back with my head down.

"I was wondering if she can stay with you for a little while?" Deanna said. "Sure we would love to have her" Aaron said.

"Alright then Aaron can you show her to your house." Deanna said.

I walked with Aaron and Eric as they took me to their house.

I walked in seeing the beautiful house. I looked around astonished at what I was seeing.

I looked to the kitchen and saw a large collection of licenses plates. "Beautiful isn't it I'm just missing Maine and then I have all 50 states" Aaron said.

"Oh I have Maine" I said pulling it out of the bag. "You collect licenses plates?" Aaron said.

"Ya I love the way they look" I said to him with a smile.

Present
2 weeks after getting back
I walked through alexandria glad to be back.

A lot has happened.

Carol is gone right now and so we need to go look for her and Maggie somethings wrong with her.

She needs to get to the hilltop for the doctor to check her out. I'm gonna go.

I walked down the stairs and walked thru the kitchen. That's when I saw daddy hugging Eric.

"I gotta go I'm sorry." Daddy said to him.

"Just stay safe ok." Eric said back.

"May" Aaron said coming up to me. "Your not going!" I said to him. "I have to I owe it to Maggie." He said. "Please don't go." I said as a tear fell down my cheek.

"I will be alright don't worry ok" daddy said hugging me. "I'm going to" I said back to him "No you aren't" he said.

He walked away and out the door. I was gonna go whether he like it or not.

Eric looked at me and came over and hugged me. "He will be alright ok honey." He said. "I know I'm gonna go upstairs and try to sleep can you come lay with me?" I asked him.

"Of course let me just grab some water and I will be right up." He said. I walked up the stairs and Eric followed.

We both sat on my bed and I put my head on his shoulder. "Alright wanna read a book?" Eric said.

"Sure" I said. "I will read it to you" I said to him. "Oh no am I gonna understand any of it" Eric said laughing.

"Maybe?" I said back.

I read him a Harry Potter book well some of it. He fell asleep which was the plan.

I carefully got off his chest kissed him on the head and went downstairs and grabbed my knives and gun and opened the door of my house.

I waited till they changed the position of the lookout and then I hopped the wall.

I ran straight towards the woods. They were going towards the hilltop which is somewhere straight maybe I should have gotten a map.

Can't go back now so here we go.

It has been about 4 or 5 hours since I jumped over the wall. I'm exhausted but you gotta keep trucking.

I needed to be there for Maggie and the baby I owe them they brought me back to daddy and they saved me who would've known if they hadn't been taken hostage.

My ground became harder and harder to walk as I step.

I stopped when I heard a noise...

A whistle.

I looked around myself and started running to I don't know where I just ran.

I stopped abruptly when a 6ft 5 man stood in my way. He grabbed me.

"Let me go!" I screamed. He didn't say anything he just kept on carrying me to these other men and one women.

"That's her." The women said.

"Bitch who are you?" I said to the women.

"You don't need to know you blew up our men." She said.

Something about her face was familiar.

I was thrown into a car and transported to somewhere in the woods. I was thrown out of the car and kneeled down there I saw daddy looking at me.

I had bruises all over me I forgot they hit me.

Daddy and Rick both looked at me.

"It'll be ok I promise" I said to daddy...