Last day on earth/ The day will come when you won't be

I looked down the line as I saw each of my friends on their knees.

They all gave me worried glances. What the hell was even going on.

Daddy looked at me painfully. He was terrified I could tell. I wanted to go and hug him hard but I knew I couldn't cause then something would happen to me or daddy.

I felt the blood on my cheeks flow down as if it were like tears. My nose was bleeding and my eye stinging.

Then a man came out of no where...

It was Negan.

I looked around as he talked to each one of us.

"Damn you look like a living corpse honey I think it's about time you start to put on makeup." He said to me.

I looked up at him and just stared...

You will either cost your life or one of your friends lives if you talk right now so don't talk May.

I looked at daddy and he stared at me with terror in his eyes. "Well I'm gonna have to kill somebody." Negan said.

"Maybe we will kill the little girl first." Negan said. I looked at the baseball bat he was carrying with barbed wire around it.

I have never felt this much fear in my entire life. I slowly started to cry.

More blood was dripping down my face this time from the side of my head.

I looked at daddy and I saw the tear fall from his eye.

"You know what I think I'm gonna play a little game." Negan said.

"Einy miney Miny mo" he said pointing the bat at each of us.

I prayed it would land on me though I didn't want to die I would die for daddy,Rick,Carl,Michonne,Glen, Maggie,Rosita, Eugene, Abraham, Sasha and Daryl.

It was coming to an end and then it landed on...

Abraham.

Negan swing his bat and hit Abraham on the head.

I cried and so did Rosita beside me.

I didn't know Abraham that well but I had talked to him before...

Flashback

"Damn kid you are one tough son of a bitch" Abraham said as we walked out of the saviors compound.

"I didn't want to kill those people." I said. "Some times you gotta." Abraham said.

"Ya I guess sometimes." I said to him.

"I'm proud of you your strong and you are gonna survive." Abraham said.

"You will too." I said back to him.

"Hopefully" He said back.

"Hey do you know anything about Sasha like what's her interest?" He asked me.

"Umm I know she was a firefighter before all this." I said to him.

"Alright kinda helpful thanks kid." Abraham.

"Yep" I said back.

"I kinda wish I was a redhead." I said to him as he looked over at me confused.

Present

The blood of Abraham got on me.

I cried as I watched Negan continually bash his head in.

Negan finally stopped.

He walked over to Rosita and said something I don't even know what I was in shock.