Chapter 3: Drunk?!

Still jk's p.o.v

After watching some movies and eating snacks the guys decided to stay here at jin's house since its already that late

Jimin hyung went to the 1st guest room while me and taehyung shared the other guest room, last time I went here there are 3 guests room, but it looks like someone is living there now... Or maybe not?
Taehyung is already asleep while I'm still awake, because of the snoring {I dunno if tae snores but oh well..}

So I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room

I slowly remove taehyung-hyung's hands and feet, grab some extra blanket and a pillow and then headed to the living room

But still.. I couldn't sleep until I heard something.. Giggling..

I quickly sat up

"hehehe"

I heard it, it's coming from the kitchen.. So I grab my phone and slowly walk to the kitchen...I turn on the lights and to my surprise I saw tzuyu, drinking something..

Jungkook:"Gosh you scared me!"
I whisper shout

Tzuyu:"*giggles* oh isn't it the play boy jeon jungkook? *Hic* I wonder what you can do in be*hic*"

Jungkook:"Are you drunk?"

Tzuyu:"No I'm not drunk I'm just drinking ice tea!"
She said while raising the glass and also the pitcher.. Why did jin-hyung put the beer in the pitcher! I also almost got tricked awhile ago too!

Tzuyu:"I did not knew that there's something like this, I thought juice ain't this bitte-*hic*"

I thought all girls like her knows beers.. But here I am seeing this -_-

Jungkook:"Tzu...*sigh* How did i drag myself into this?!"

i then pick her up while she kept on giggling and wiggling

Tzuyu:"Let go of me jungkook oppa! i can handle this myself!"

So I let her go and watch her climb upstairs yes, climb upstairs, geez woman you can't even walk!

1...2...3
*thud*

She slide down back at me
She then cry like a child while I'm here smirking now I look like a buly who just grab a kid's lollipop

Tzuyu:"Why did you pull me?!"
I sigh

Then carry her again, bridal style this time

We finally manage going up the stairs and right now we are heading to her room, I manage to open the room and drop her on her bed..

I was about to go back to the living room when she quickly grab me..
My eyes widen when she.. Suddenly kiss me..
Then she pulled away

Wait... Processing.. Processing... Loading... Ding!

Did she just... Kiss me?! Oh my!oh my! Her lips felt so soft! This relationship is going too fast! Oh yeah we are not in a relationship.. But that scene awhile ago is like me carrying my wife who just came home late drunk.. Or something like that.. And, why is my heart beating so fast!? Is this love? Maybe! But the only problem is.. How can I sleep tonight?

Geez chou tzuyu you just snatch my first kiss.. And why did it turned out like that! All over the years I actually planned my first kiss, and it became like this?! But.. It's kinda hot tho.. And.. Oh god pls help me!

~to be continued ~

Hey guys! Thank you for supporting me, and sorry for the mistakes...

And don't forget to vote and comment down below!