Back to school...AGH!

" KENDALL!!! " my mum screamed from downstairs.

" Just another minute " I groaned into the pillow.

The door swung open and revealed...my mother.

" Get up right now! I have to leave for my job in 5 minutes and I want to make sure you're getting ready! " my mum shouted at me.

" Fine fine fine! One second! " I replied.

I got up to show her that now that I'm up, probably going to stay up until it's time to sleep. My head was spinning because of how quickly I got up but can you blame me?

" Good now go get ready " she smiled at me.

I swear people are so bi-polar! First she's shouting at me now she's smiling, only God knows what this woman is doing. Yes and as you can tell I'm not a morning person.

" I can see that your up now so I'm going to go to work and I'll be back at 6 okay? "

" Okay I'll be here if you need me " I replied giving her a thumbs up and smiling sarcastically.

Somehow she believed my sarcasm and smiled and left me.

Oh well.

I grabbed my clothes for today which were actually a pair of denim jeans, a tank top and a check top with the buttons undone. But before putting that on obviously I got in the shower, brushed my teeth, like I always do.

Once I got out of the shower I put on my clothes and my underwear. You wouldn't want to see me in school without my underwear? That would just be uncomfortable...

Anyway I didn't need to dry my hair or anything it would dry naturally and go curly. I'll probably tie it in school. I put on some eyeliner, mascara and pink tinted lip balm and I was ready to go! My mum normally drops off my brother and my sister so I don't really need to check if they're at home or not.

I got my bus pass and stood at the bus stop for about 5-10 minutes before the bus came. Yeah I don't really drive, mostly because we only have one car and my mum uses that to go to work so...

But I'm okay with taking the bus, the only problem is that there are some real creeps on the bus...

After 5 minutes, I know I know a lot of 5 minutes but that's just the small amount of time life gives you, I reached school.

Ahh, time for my death.

Hey guys! So I know this sounds abit boring but you will meet the bad boy later!& this is my first story so give me some feedback and what you would like to happen in it, anyways byee!