Chapter 17

there are literally no good books to read anymore,
With a good plot, smut. Literally nothing, and if they are I've read every, there are no in boyxboy either.
It's truly a pity, if y'all know some recommend me!!
Enjoy, I wrote this for all the loves who commented.
Be alive like them, please!!!
Don't be dead. Now please enjoy and ignore my mistakes,
I like always didn't proofread

_______________________

Taehyung stood frozen by the doorframe, he couldn't move, his senses were going wild, they were going crazy, aggressive, he felt a weird rush of waves through his body that ached. He felt weak, Kim Taehyung felt weak.

He felt hunger, not hungry for food or something else, he felt hunger for something he couldn't describe. Something he didn't wanted to describe, something he wasn't going to admit he starved for.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung's Head snapped forwards and he saw jimin looking at him with a confused frustrated look.

"Sorry Jimin. I am not feeling well, can- we, we just meet tomorrow or something. I have to go, ok. Bye- I'll meet hobi hyung tomorrow." With each words that Taehyung said he backed away, jimin stood there confused on what just happened, he just stood there watching Taehyung sprint down the hallway and disappear into the corridors.

"Who was it, I heard someone," Jimin finally turned around when he heard hoseok "And close the door dumbshit" Jimin hastily closed the door, still with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Who was it jimin?" hoseok asked once again while sitting on the sofa, "Taehyung" hoseok's eyes were pretty quick to fall onto the pretty uncomfortable omega because those eyes were not casual they were angry, pretty fucking angry.

"I don't know what to say, just that. You met him without me that's disrespectful, and what you both are doing is also disrespectful." Jimin just hung his head low and took the insult, he stood there at the same place until he heard hoseok going back to his room, then was when he lifted his head up, because yes he was ashamed, but he couldn't help it, and he didn't want to.

Jimin just walked towards his room thinking jungkook was asleep and didn't wanted to disturb him. Jimin swung his door open and stepped inside, finding his room dark as a cave, he dropped his wallet and Phone on his bed, and he himself fell on it too.

He laid there with his eyes closed, and took some steady breaths almost falling asleep, but he decided to first take a shower, because he definitely reeked of Taehyung, and he Wasn't in a wish of jungkook questioning him too, he definitely never could explain the male what he was doing, without him having a mate.

Jimin sighed loudly and finally stood, grumbling loudly, he walked slouched towards the washroom after turning the lights on. He started walking towards his washroom's direction but before he could reach it he saw someone face first on the ground, the wind was loud, very loud today it sounded like waves crashing, it felt like a thunder was on its way.

Jimin stood frozen too shocked to move when he finally caught jungkook's clothes, he was too scared to touch. "Jungkook" Jimin whispered out, he was barely heard, his voice disappearing into the loud whistles of wind.

"Hyung- hyung. HYUNG." Jimin shouted as loud as he could, he couldn't do anything. He couldn't he was too much of a coward to. Jimin heard hoseok rushing into the room, with each blink everything got slow.