Chapter 25

the love I got!!!!! I don't deserve it. thank you so much.
This is for everyone who showed me appreciation. Thanks
Sorry if it's a little, bad. It's kinda like, you guys will know.
I hope you guys still enjoy!

______________________________________

White, everything was white.

"Jungkook! Jungkook" the boy laid unconsciously into the arms of Taehyung, who was still in the state of shock. What happened, what had happened.

Taehyung felt the soft, warm body being forcefully detached from his. As he felt him getting distant, he felt needles, he felt needles being punched into his heart. Some pain he couldn't describe, but just say it was unbearable.

He felt this burning rage pulsing through his veins, this fire, and it just increased as one person, then another. Then another touched his mate, his mate. He couldn't wrap his head around on what was happening, it all seemed hazed.

Everything so blurred, so red. He couldn't control it anymore, he just couldn't. So he grabbed his mate's arm, his wolf was furious, very furious. It wished to kill "Leave" that's all taehyung could spit out, he lost himself.

His voice came out raspy, scratched. Like he hadn't had a drop of water, almost sick. Everyone was circling the alpha and omega, they all whispered on what happened, while Jungkook's hyungs were trying to pry the unconscious boy off the alpha.

"Leave!" this time who spoke wasn't taehyung, it was some other wolf, jimin and hoseok moved back hesitantly. Taehyung snatched the omega back into his arms, almost cradling him. His scent was quick to calm his senses down.

"Ok inside your camps, now."

Everybody started- slowly walking away from the bundle, after few minutes only four guys stood around the fire. While taehyung sat on the ground still hugging Jungkook.

Jin sighed, he slowly approached the mates. It had been minutes, taehyung growled at every noice every breath anyone other then his mate took. And it was getting concerning.

Jin approached slowly making sure, not to make any move that singled threat, "Taehyung" no response, namjoon grasped jin's arm making sure his mate was sure on moving forward. To which he got a reply, an annoyed hiss.

"Tae" his voice came out as a whisper, he neared the alpha, he crouched slowly but instantly flinched as the alpha growled, but didn't look up from jungkook's neck, where his face currently hid.

"Tae, Taehyung. It's just hyung."

At that taehyung slowly raised his head, his cheeks were bright red and so were his eyes. He wasn't in control, jin smiled trying to reassure his brother he wasn't there to harm.

"Father said you found your mate, aren't you going to show me how pretty he is" he coed, his voice sweet and warm. A low growl was Taehyung's response, as he peeked at his mate, beautiful in a slumber.

Everyone knew no one could even get near to Taehyung in this state, only who he trusted with his life could. And it showed how much trust he had on his brother. How much respect to even let him this close.

"Can I come closer" an unconvinced nod was his answer, jin cautiously moved forward. He examined jungkook's face, a relief washed over his as he saw no redness, no paleness. He just seem to be asleep.

Jin looked up at his brother, "Can I touch taehyungie?" he could as the alpha just nodded, while his eyes were transfixed onto his mate, "He's beauty isn't he tae, just like you wanted" Jin asked trying to drag the human back, whilst he took jungkook's wrist, checking his pulse.