Chapter 2 - Physically and Mentally

(Red's POV)

School papers, assignments, projects, reports; I am busy dealing with all of them. They were like some kind of murderer that kills my brain and my muscular strength for making them possible and to make them more impressive than they should be. I am Red Tylers who never said 'it's just okay' when it comes to my work. I always make sure that I can really say to it that it is IMPRESSIVE. I am a serious student who never taken for granted any details from my professors. I work hard for being one of the most ideal type of a student. As well as Sheen and Paris.

It's been three weeks since the school started yet our professors are giving us too much bag to carry by giving us lots of reports, assignments, school paper works and projects. I check the time one more time and it is near to 7am in the morning and so it means that my mom would totally knock because today is monday but then she shouldn't have to. It's not that I didn't forget, I didn't sleep all night because I am finishing some projects and reports for today and I've been working for it during Friday and Saturday but it's still not yet finish and so I decided not to sleep anymore but I can have more of that this afternoon because we don't have class.

After ten minutes, everything I need and all the things I need to finish has already been done. Yay, I did finish it all just in time. I yawn and stretch my bones, jumping up and down for ten minutes to have some energy on my body. I pull out the curtain that covers the glass door to my porch so the heat of the sun can come in and will give me some energy as well because I didn't sleep last night and I didn't have enough sleep for the past two days as well. After that, I take a bath and dressed up into my usual wear; white large tees, black skinny jeans and my white highcut converse. I feel so comfortable in my clothing. I look over at the mirror, oh gosh I even more look terrible than I already am.

Physically; I have a long curly brown hair, not so pointed nose, dark forehead, dark tanned skin, pimples, some black holes in my teeth and not so red lips. I am already dark but the bag below my eyes are more darken than the usual and I look like a zombie. Remember Bella Swan when she gave birth to her daughter Renesmee? She looks more beautiful than I am even though she really looks terrible there, I am more than that. Gosh, why do I have to be so ugly? Why do I have to be so damn ugly? Why I can't just even be cute or pretty? Why should I need to be exactly ugly? Secondly, I am not just ugly. I feel so fat that I hate to know my weight, that I hate my stomach for wanting more foods even though it is already full which I kind of enjoy but at the same time hated, I also hate the way my hips was, my thigh for being larger than before because I always been struggling on putting up my jeans and I feel like I am starting to lose my curves. I hated myself and I will never love my physical. So how much would others like me if I myself don't? It does really made sense. So much sense.

Mentally; I am loveable, I respect others who respect me, I obeyed rules that I know has a good thing, I love working hard, I love my family, my cousins, my relatives and my friends. I am more than thankful that I have them. I am thankful that mentally I have an amazing talent on writing stories, composing songs and playing piano and guitar but I don't have the voice which is kind of unfair. I should have it. I know I deserve a voice so maybe I can make someone fall in love with me by just singing into them but I don't have the voice. Even though I don't have the voice, I have the brain to be smart and I am an intelligent girl. Great, I am thanful for my mental gift. But not in my physical. That was what everyone is talking about that no one is perfect.

I comb my hair and just put on some powder and a lip gloss so I won't look that so much ugly. It does work only a little but I am still ugly. Gosh, make up doesn't even fix me. Wait? This isn't make up. Okay, I put down the comb before running down and saw my mom's surprised reaction. "I know mom, you should get over on your knocking hobby." I told her with a smile and give her a kiss on her cheeks.