Chapter Two

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up and I looked at the time. It was 9:00 a.m and Magcon started at 2:00 p.m.

I've still got time.

I ran out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. Nash was still sleeping.

I brushed my teeth and before I went into the shower I grabbed my clothes from my bag. I grabbed a pair of high-waisted shorts and a blue and white stripped croptop.

I got in the shower and I took a nice warm long shower.

I was done in about 10 minutes. I then blow dried my hair, put on my clothes and got out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my black Vans from my bag and put them on. I was officially ready. I lay on my bed waiting for Nash to get up and I was on my phone.

Nash finally woke up.

"Aww sleeping beauty finally woke up!" I said in a little baby voice.

"Haha very funny. What time is it?" Nash asked in a groggy voice.

"10:00 so you better hurry up."

"Oh shit okay." He said.

He walked into the bathroom with his clothes for today in his hand and closed the door.

I opened up Twitter. I looked through my timeline stalking some of my fans, haha, and looked through my mentions.

I tweeted.

Savannah Diaz

@SavannahDiaz: ready for Magcon Miami ! 😛 how many of my lovely fans am I meeting today ? 💘

I then sent it. My notifications blew up as usual.

My phone beeped and I got a text message.

It was from Matt. I pressed where the text popped up from the top and it opened.

Matt 💘🐥: Hey, you awake yet? Wanted to know if you wanted to get breakfast together

\\ Matt's P.O.V //

I sent it. I got nervous. I liked her. All of the boys knew about it. Except Mahogany. But I wanted to tell Mahogany, I just don't know yet.

Last night was amazing being able to hang out with her. I held her hand a few times. It seemed like she liked it. I just wished I could call her mine. She's perfect.

My phone beeped.

I got a text message. It was a reply from Savannah.

Savannah 💗💗: of course I'll go ! I'm starving af. I'll meet you downstairs ?

Me: Sounds good to me 😌

I ran out my hotel room and casually walked out. Carter was taking a shower so I could easily sneak out. I made sure I had everything I needed for Magcon before I even asked Savannah, so I have my blue and red backpack on me. I take it everywhere.

I couldn't wait to eat with her. It'll be like a date.

\\ Savannah's P.O.V //

I got up from my bed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Nash do you want anything? I'm getting breakfast." I asked him.

"Just get me some bacon." He said.

"Okay."

I walked out of the hotel room and I saw Matt.

I caught up to him and he was heading to the elevator.