Chapter Twelve

\\ Savannah's P.O.V //

I woke up and I was in Matt's room. He had his arm around me and was still sleeping. Carter wasn't in the room. He probably slept in my room or one of the other guys. I picked up my phone and went on Twitter.

I went on my timeline and I saw Matthew had tweeted something at 1 a.m. This boy...

Matthew Espinosa

@TheMattEspinosa: I had the most amazing day today. It felt so nice being able to hang out with my babe again. I LOVE YOU POPTART @savannahdiaz

I tweeted him back.

Savannah Diaz

@savannahdiaz: @TheMattEspinosa I had an amazing day as well. I missed you so much. I LOVE YOU, YOU WAFFLE EATING DINOSAUR

Then he tweeted last night also:

Matthew Espinosa

@TheMattEspinosa: 😴

With a picture of me sleeping and him photo bombing in the back.

Then the one where he said goodnight to the fans.

I went to my photos and went to the picture of me and Matt hugging that Nash took of us at the airport and put it as my home screen background and put the one of me and Matt that Mahogany took of us at Magcon Miami as my lock screen background.

I went back on Twitter and went through my timeline. I found a picture of me and Matthew penny boarding but our backs facing the camera and us laughing and holding hands.

Jennifer

@lovingsatthew: I saw my 2 favs yesterday but I didn't wanna bother them bc they were having fun. I regret not saying something. Seeing them in person was so amazing. At least I'm going to Magcon today :)

Someone had retweeted her onto my timeline so I tweeted something to her because I felt really bad.

Savannah Diaz

@savannahdiaz: @lovingsatthew aw baby 😭 I would've loved to meet you ❤️ we wouldn't have cared at all. PLEASE NEXT TIME SAY YO WADDUP. AT LEAST IM MEETING YOU THO

Then I hit her up with a follow.

I went to her dms and dmed her this:

hey baby, tell me at magcon today that your you, okay ? love you 💘

I went so Snapchat and went to Matt's story which was 154 seconds. Mines was 136 seconds.

I watched the whole thing and laughed a couple of times. I looked at the time and it was 11. I've still got time.

I got up and went to the shower. I didn't wash my hair so I took a pretty quick shower. I put Matt's hoodie on once again and he still was sleeping. I decided to leave so I put on the shorts from yesterday and wrote on a Post It for Matt to read.

"Dear Mattchu,

I went back to my room bc I'm gonna change. see ya at magcon babe. ily ❤️"

I stuck it on his forehead and kissed his cheek. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I went to mines and Mahogany was putting on her makeup.

She wore the cutest outfits too.

"Hey girl hey. Where were you last night?" She asked nudging me.

"In Matthew's room. I slept with him but no we were clean! We weren't doing anything bad!" I said quickly before she thought of something I thought she was gonna say"