Chapter Eight

\\ Matt's P.O.V //

I got home from the airport and was gonna meet my mom there.

I waited a few minutes trying to look for her and ended up just texting her.

Me: Hey mom, where are you?

Mom: I'm outside the airport.

Me: Oh okay, I'll be right out

I walked through the doors and looked left. I saw my mom. I missed her so much.

"Mom!" I yelled. I caught up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Matthew, I missed you a lot. How was Miami?" She said.

"Beautiful. I like it a lot there. The next Magcon is in Boston, the weekend of my birthday."

"Oh baby, that's in a month, better spend time with you before you leave."

We walked to the car and I drove home.

"So Matt, tell me everything." My mom said.

"About what?" I asked her.

"You and Savannah obviously."

"Oh well it's kinda.... wait, how'd you find out?"

"It's all over Twitter and your father told me about it, and didn't you see the trend?"

"No, what trend?" My heart started beating a little faster. What trend? Oh my gosh, how did I not know about this?

"I'll show you when we get home. But on the other hand, did you ask her or she asked you? How was your first kiss?" She asked excitedly.

"Woah woah, take it easy mom." I said and laughed.

"Haha, I'm sorry Matthew, I can't help it. You've had a crush on her for the longest time, she's a sweetheart and I love this girl. I know she's going to treat you good. So tell me everything."

I explained everything. From the day I asked Savannah out to the day we said our goodbye. She awed at some points. Then we arrived home. We stayed in the car.

"Text your dad about the hastag. He took a picture of it." My mom said with excitement.

I text him to send me the picture and he replied right away.

I looked at the picture and it was trending in the U.S number two.

#SatthewIsReal

"Oh my god, this is insane." I said and I smiled.

"I'm so happy for you two." She said.

I hugged my mom and kissed her forehead.

"You two are going to make the cutest couple ever. Just saying."

"Thanks mom."

I walked out of the car and got my bags. I walked inside my house and was greeted by my dad. I then walked upstairs and threw everything on the floor and plopped myself on my bed. I called over Burnie and he ran into my room.

"Hi buddy, I miss you so much!" I said. I pet him and layed on my bed.

I looked on my phone and I checked Twitter.

I need to go through the hastag.

I'm so glad the fandom supports us.

I scrolled through my Timeline and Nash, Hayes, and Savannah tweeted something.

Savannah Diaz

@savannahdiaz: hey guys, go check out Nash's new YouTube video ! I'm in it! Give it a like and subscribe to his channel while your at it ☺️

I walked to my desk and opened my laptop. I went on YouTube and clicked the video.

I laughed so much throughout the video. They were doing The Whisper Challenge, but the change up was creative.

The was Savannah looked was adorable. She won, like she always does.

I put my laptop down and walked to my bed again. I layed down and went to messages. I decided to text Savannah.

Me: Hey babe, waddup

Savannah 😘💘: hey cutie, nuthin much. I'm so tired rn 😒

Me: Literally same

Savannah 😘💘: so watcha doin

Me: Same thing you're doin, OH MY GOSH

Savannah 😘💘: WHAT HAPPENED

Me: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THE TREND

Savannah 😘💘: WHAT TREND

I smiled. I can't wait till she finds out. I sent her the picture. It took her a little to reply.

Savannah 😘💘: MATTHEW I CANT BRETHA

Me: I KNOW RIGHT

I decided to call her on FaceTime. I wanted to see her reaction and her cute little face again. It was connecting. Her face came out and she was breathing heavily. I started laughing.

"MATTHEW THIS IS INSANE!!" She yelled.

"I KNOW RIGHT BABY?" I said.

She dug her face into her bed sheets. She looked adorable.

"I looked through the hashtag a few minutes ago and I saw the cutest tweets."

"I'm looking through them right now." She said and I went to pause.

There were awhs and oh my gosh's and I love them so much's. She was so happy.

She went back on FaceTime with the biggest smile on her face.

"Matt, I didn't think they'd support us." She said.

"Why would you think that baby?!" I said. Why would she think that?

"Well, the fans love you so much. They don't want any girls over you or anything. I thought I was gonna be hated on." She said and she sniffed.

"Only the true fans support. It looks like all of them support. Babe, don't listen to them if they don't support."

"I gotchu babe."

"Ugh, I'm starving." I said to change the subject.

"Me too. I want McDonald's." She complained.

"So do I."

Nash went running through Savannah's door and plopped on the bed beside her.

"Hey waddup Matt." Nash said.

"I'm talking to you."

Savannah giggled.

"Haha very funny. Did you see the video?" Nash asked.

"Yes, oh my god it was so funny." I said.

Savannah smiled.

"Where's Hayes?" Savannah asked Nash.

"He's on his phone in the kitchen." Nash said.

"Of course he is." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Were going to Magcon the week of your birfday, are you excited?" Nash asked me.

"Eh, I guess so. At least I get to spend my birthday with my lovely fans." I said and I smiled.

--

Hey guys ! This is a pretty short chapter because I've been busy with school and homework and some other things. Like I said in last authors note, I'm posting on these days specifically:

Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Thank you for reading :)

Luv you guys !

- Savannah