Chapter Fourteen

\\ Matt's P.O.V //

I woke up in the middle of the night at 4. I couldn't sleep. I went on Twitter to see if there was any drama, and there was. It was about the YouTube video.

They all said how she didn't care about the fans and how she only thought about herself because they saw the Snapchats or they were calling her stuff and sarcastically thanking her for not posting the video or they said how she lied to them. I was getting really upset at them.

Matthew Espinosa

@TheMattEspinosa: Hey guys, it's not Savannah's fault about all of this. We got busy. Please don't take this out on her. It was a misunderstanding...

I needed to tell them a polite way to have them stop. I scrolled through my timeline and I saw Savannah had tweeted something.

Savannah Diaz

@savannahdiaz: I'm really sorry about not posting the video. I really am. I didn't lie to you guys though. I was busy, I am human too. I promise the videos will be up later today. I love you guys. 💗

I retweeted her tweet. I decided to text her.

Me: Hey babe, about the Twitter drama, please don't let that get to you or hurt you in any way. Promise me you won't think about it?

\\ Savannah's P.O.V //

Should put 'I promise' or 'I would be lying to you then'? I was gonna think about it the rest of the day. I'm just that type of person.

Me: I promise

Matt 😘💕: Are you sure?

Me: positive

Matt 😘💕: Good. Go to bed, it's getting late. I love you so much baby. Sleep good 😘

Me: thanks babe. you too. I love you more 😘😘

I turned off my phone and set it on the dresser. I turned the other way facing window and shut my eyes.

\ Next Morning /

I woke up feeling sleepy, though I usually do, but more than usual. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got my glasses from the dresser and when my vision came to clear I saw Mahogany on her phone.

She looked at me and said, "Well well good morning sleepy head."

"Ugh." And threw myself back. I checked the time and checked if I had any new notifications.

It was 1 in the afternoon and I got a text from everyone individually.

Cam 💕✌️: Hey don't let it bug you. You can get through it

Jacob ❤️🎸: Hey cutie. Wanted to make sure your okay. TEXT BACK PLZZ

Aaron 😛💕: stay positive. I miss you! 😭

And everyone else's related. Mahogany had sent me a few more pictures of me and Matthew too from last night. I replied to everyone. They were seriously the best people anyone could ever ask for. I turned it off and faced Mahogany again and smiled.

"You saw the pictures?" She smirked and laughed.

"Not only that." I looked down and smiled again.

"By the way, don't let any hate get to you or hurt you. Promise me?" And she tuck out her pinky.

I stuck out mine. We pretended to lock pinkies as promising. We laughed.

"So are you coming today? She asked. "I mean, we have to be there in a couple of minutes."