Chapter 3

Warningssss!: Uncensored swearing, sort of gore(?)

Tord's POV:

     As soon as we parked, Tom rushed out, heading into the complex. We all looked at each other, Edd and Matt looking a bit worried. I was pretty curious, but there's no way I'm worried for that Jehovah's Witness. Not in a million years.

     We got out and followed Tom, heading towards Edd's apartment. The door was ajar, showing that Tom had gotten inside. He sat on the couch, his hands covering his eyes, looking sort of distressed and.. in pain..?

     Edd and Matt sat on either side of him, with me sitting on the floor in front of him. A moment of silence passes, before Matt decides to speak.

     "So..! Who were those guys?" He asked, surprising us that he even remembers what happened.

     Tom sighed, uncovering his eyes, showing the smeared off make up from his left eye. The eye was a bit puffed up, a sickening black and blue combination on the skin around it. The, presumably, swollen eye was merely a bruise now, having healed to the form it's in now. How did makeup manage to cover that up?

     "It's nothing really exciting.. I just get into a lot of bar-" the blue clad was cut off by Edd.

     "You still go the bar?! I thought we talked about this!!" Edd shouted, his face morphing into one of worry and anger.

     Tom looked at Edd, a blank expression gracing his features. "I thought we said to control my drinking problem. When I do go to the bar, I tend to get into fights." He shrugs. I glare at him, knowing that he's lying about "controlling his drinking problem." Those piles of empty Smirnoff bottles in your apartment say otherwise, Tom.

     Edd glares at Tom. "You shouldn't drink at all, Tom! You know the risks! You could overdose, or hurt someone!"

     "1) I'm not afraid to die and 2) I know I won't hurt anybody! I know what I'm doing! So stop nagging at me!" Tom huffed.

     They bickered back and forth, arguing whether or not Tom should be able to drink. I soon got annoyed of the growing voices in front of me, so I stood up, grabbed Edd's arm, and pulled him back, shocking the both of them.

     "Tord wh-"

     I cut Edd off. "Listen, Edd. If all this Jehovah's Witness wants to do is fight, I don't see the reason for him to stay." I said with a straight expression, but inside I was mentally commending myself. Finally, let's just get this Jehovah's out of here.

     Edd looked up at me, then back to Tom, a look of sympathy in his eyes, before he nodded in agreement. He's siding with me.

     Tom's 'eyes' widened, him wincing a bit as the skin on his left eye stretched. He looked to me, hatred making its way into his usually neutral expression. He huffed as he got up and stormed out, a slam sounding from next door.

     Edd flinched, before sighing. "I shouldn't have done that.." he said sullenly. 

     I looked at him, neither of us noticing Matt get up and leave. "Listen, that Jehovah's is nothing but trouble. We shouldn't have to worry about him." I stated simply.

     Edd didn't look like he was comforted by that. "But he's my friend! I don't want to make him feel bad!" He exclaimed. "I shouldn't make him feel any negative emotions! I want all of my friends to be happy!"

     I sighed, I could honestly care less about that Jehovah's Witness, but I had to make Edd feel better. "I know it may hurt to see your friends distressed, but that's a human emotion, Edd.(Tom ain't no deviant) People need to feel that sometimes, whether we like it or not."

     Edd sniffed. "Maybe you're right.. thanks Tord." He said, grinning as he gave me a hug.

Tom's POV:

     I slammed the door of my apartment shut, fuming. That fucking Commie! I should've known he would try to get Edd and Matt on his side! Ugh-!

     My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door.

     "Tim..? You alright in there?" Matt's voice sounds from the other side, a bit muffled by the wood between us.

     I sighed and nodded, knowing he couldn't see. "Yeah, I'm fine, Matt." I told him, expecting him to leave back to Tord and Edd. Guess I was wrong.

     "Can I come in..?" He asked hopefully.

     I rolled my 'eyes' and walked over to the door, opening it up for the ginger. He smiled and hugs me, surprising me a bit.

     He looked up at me, looking a bit worried as his smile fell. "Are you ok? I didn't expect Edd to just agree to kicking you out like that!" He pouted, sticking his lip out like a child.

     I grinned at his childish behavior. "I should be fine. That Commie is just trying to pull you guys away, ya know, like the jerk he is." I huffed.

     Matt looked confused. "Pull us away?"

     I sighed. "Make you stop being my friends." I simplified for him.

     His eyes widened in horror. "No! I'll never stop being your friend, Tim!" I didn't even bother to correct him as I chuckled.

     Out of the blue, he reached up and lightly touched my black eye. "Did those guys do that?" He asked.

     I sighed. "Only two of them, I don't even remember that one guy being there." I said, recalling the third guy that seemed to be hidden behind the raven haired leader.

     Matt huffed. "I won't let those guys hurt you! Or Edd!" I smiled.

     "Yeah, I know you won't." I chuckled, and he smiled.

     "Hey, do you want to go to the movies? I heard that new movie is coming out!" He said, as if he forgot everything that just happened. Which I wouldn't put past him.

     I sighed. Maybe those guys are already in the theatre..? Then maybe, just maybe, me and Matt can go.. I shouldn't get my hopes up, plus we just got back from there. It wouldn't make sense for us to just go back.

     .....

     Oh to hell with it.

     "Sure, why not?"

------------------------------------------------

OOF HAY GUYS

I DID IT

YAY

THIS CHAPTER WAS PROBABLY SHORT AND TERRIBLE BUT SCREW IT XD

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!