Chapter 4

Omg I'm still raging over my deleted chapter

R.I.P in pieces: old chapter 4

————————

Tom's POV:

     Matt pulled me outside, dragging me to the car and jumping into the driver's seat. I smiled at his childlike behavior and jumped into the passenger seat next to him. He pulled out, and we drove off.

     A few minutes later, we were at the theater. We got out(after Matt oh so clumsily parked), pushing through the (slightly smaller) crowd and getting to the ticket booth. The teenager there looked unamused as he gave us our tickets and pointed us in the direction of the theater. We thanked him and got our snacks, soon heading into the theater.

 ~Tem skip due to my lazy arse ;w;~

     The sudden light flooded my gaze as we exited. The hell..?

     I blinked a few times before looking down, ending up getting a faceful of ginger hair. Matt.? Guess I fell asleep in the theater..

     I groaned. "Matt, what the hell are you doing..?" I grumbled, still not comprehending the fact that I can't walk while sleeping. (I mean, unless you sleepwalk)

     He giggled. "Carrying you, silly! You fell asleep during the movie." He explained. "We're going for a walk!"

     "Ughhhhh, whyyy..?" I groaned, scrunching my face up.

     "Because! You need to get out more! ..and no, I don't mean get out to the bar." He stated, huffing. I huffed and slid off his back. He gave me a look, confused. I rolled my 'eyes'.

     "I don't need you to carry me, I can walk myself." I growled. He seemed to understand, unfazed by my tone.

     We walked, eventually getting to a park. That's when I felt arms wrap tight around my torso. I winced, the pressure pushing on a few bruises. I pushed the person off and turned around. Oh..

     It was her. Blonde hair, pale skin, eyes blue as the sky.

     The girl I saved a few nights ago.

------------------------------------

HEY GUYS

I CUT THE CHAPTER SHORT (like, really short) BeCAUSE MY WATTPAD DELETED MY LAST ONE. 

I'LL GET THE MAIN FOUR DRAWINGS OUT LATER, IM TOO LAZY TO DO IT RN XD.

ANYWAYS ENJOYYYYYY :3333