So you had a bad day *beat drops and head bops*

animestolemysoul
AwesomeAgenderAuthor
ArceusInsanity
KiKaKix
VioLink-
Violoafforprez
PrincessWolf331
KiKaKix
zeldasanna
Shinigamirisky13
Minuit11
Http-Edgy

Guess who finally got motivation to post the first chapter. That's right, this girl.

Also casual shout outs to the ones above, and enjoy reading this almost dead one shot series! But; however, I am determined to revive it! (Pls don't make any undertale jokes here, or Pokémon jokes)

Me- So guys, please explain to me the worst day you ever had.

Shadow

For some reason I cannot seem to fathom, some little guy came up to me whilst I was at the Marketplace, and get this. He called me gay! How did he ever get that impression! It couldn't be the all rainbow clothing I was wearing on that particular day...or the I have a husband, what do you have? hat I adorned ever so boldly.

I can't be gay! Isn't everyone gay? Oh wait uhhhhh....don't let Green read this.

Ummm so this is awkward, I've been gay for so long, I thought it was almost customary for everyone to be gay, and any straights were the weird ones...shit. Don't let Vio read this.

Me- Hehehehehe. Blackmail... >:D

Vio

Me? Well I would definitely say the day I lost my favourite bookmark. It was one of those unique ones y'know? One of those where you could move it around and the picture would move? Yeah I had one of those, once.

Me- what's making my day bad is how many times you're saying the word "one."

LET ME BE SAD BLUEGIRL!

Me- GASP. My maiden name. Shhhhh I go by a different identity now..... holds Vio at gunpoint. I am no longer Bluegirl, I am Ollie or AwkwardOllie from here on out. Kapeesh?

Gulp Y-Yes ma'am!

Me- Good. Now on to interview Red.

But I wasn't done!

Me- I'm pretty sure everyone could give one h*ck less about your pity bookmark.

BUT

Me- I will write a chapter for a Red x Blue Link book instead!

Red- from a safe distance DO IT!

Vio- OH GODDESS HAVE MERCY!

Me- Then shut your trap and don't complain about your bookmark.

Vio- sigh understood.

Red

Wha? My worse day? Hmmm...I would say it has to be the day I was in the shower and I was about to wash my hair and we suddenly ran out of hot water. It was tragic! I had to shower, in the nude, NAKEY!!

Me- Oh Heaven forbid you shower naked.

Am I not suppose to be naked whilst showering?

Me- smirks You're suppose to do so only in a bathing suit. Jesus is watching man.

OH NO! IM SORRY JESUS!

Me- Now that I taught you a very valuable lesson, please continue on with your story, that's not as pathetic as Vios.

Ok! So after I got out of the hecking cold shower, I realized that I had left the oven on and my muffins were burnt! No one liked them! Begins to weep.

Me- slowly exits the room.

Blue

Listen, imma keep it nice and simple for ya Ollie. The day Red got so terribly ill that he couldn't even get out of bed. I was so worried about my boo, y'know?

Me- I don't even have anything snark to say here...

He was so sick, he couldn't open his eyes, and he groaned every sentence. I thought he was going to die!

Me- That actually sounds like a terrible day, unlike the stories I was told earlier...

But, do you want to know what made my day?

Me- What?

The moment Red opened his eyes and said very clearly "What time is it? I don't want to miss our date night."

Me- crying out the entirety of Niagara Falls.

Green

Wait. Do I get an interview?

Me- lol no

Whack man.

Tetra

What about me?

Me- I'll come back to you on that one

So that's a no.

Me- Cha-Ching. People only read this story for the gay.

Harsh.

Me- gotta get those reads m'lady.

Vaati

Don't you even think about interviewing me.

Me- Why?

You discontinued mine and Milish's story! IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD!

Me- Uh, Uh, uh.... LOOK ITS NAKED MILISH!

WHERE

Me- Zim zams outta there

You expected an author's note didn't you?

Actually now I feel bad for tricking you.

Fine, I'll give you one.

A/N (look I even titled it Author's Note)

Hope you enjoyed! I might open up requests again like the good ol' times! It was so good to write one of these again! But seriously, just a big ol' shout out to each and every one of you I tagged! I wouldn't be writing this right now if it wasn't for you peoples! ❤️