The Overlooked

Chelsea's P.O.V.

Scott came looking for me after I fled the parking lot of the school. He understood why I didn't say anything about me being an Alpha. It was my secret to keep and if I didn't want to tell anyone then I don't have to. 

He then told me about how he's a true Alpha. He explained the whole situation to me.

After our conversation, he told me he and Stiles were going to Derek's loft to tell him Ms. Blake is the Darach. Before we headed there, we stopped by the animal clinic. Deaton gave us mistletoe to us against Ms.Blake. We then made our way to Derek's loft. 

Arriving to the loft, we immediately told Derek about Ms. Blake. He somewhat believed us, but he wanted to see it for himself so he invited her over. 

When she was close by, Stiles, Scott, and I hid behind the wall so she wouldn't see us.

"Derek! Derek where are you?" I hear Ms. Blake shout while she entered the loft.

"Right here." Derek says.

"Oh thank god. Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear it from them." She starts panicking.

"From who?" Derek plays dumb.

"From Scott and Stiles. They're going to tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." She says quickly.

"What is it?"  

"Promise you'll listen to me." She pleads.

"Promise." 

They kissed, but Ms. Blake pulls back.

"They're already here aren't they?" Ms. Blake said to him

We then walked out from behind the wall.

"So you told him it was me. That I'm the one taking people?" Ms. Blake said to us.

"No, we told him that you're the one killing people." Scott says.

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." She nervously explains.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles says sadly with tears whelming his eyes.

"How should I know?" She looks at Stiles then at Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this." 

"Do you know what happened to Stiles father?" Derek questions her.

"No." She shook her head.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." I spat.

"Lydia Martin?" She plays the confused card. "I don't know anything about that."

"Then what do you know?" Derek becomes annoyed.

"I know that these kids are filling your head with absurd story." She says to Derek then looks at us. "One they can't prove by the way." 

"What if we can." Scott says holding up the jar of mistletoe.

"What is that?" She looks at the jar.

"Deaton told us it's a poison and a cure, which means you can use it." I say

"And it can be used against you." Scott finishes taking a few steps forward.

"Mistletoe." She sneers.

Scott threw the mistletoe at her. She turned to the Darach and then back to herself. Derek then grabbed her by the throat.

"Derek wait. You need me. I'm the only person who can save your sister. Call Peter." She says trying to save her own life.