Chapter one

****April's P.O.V.****

I woke up late uh oh my alarm didn't wake me up this is bad I'm going to get a beating. I jumped up an put on my clothes and headed out seeing angry parents. "YOU punch SLUT kick I TOLD slap YOU kick TO punchWAKE UP slap ON MOTHERFUCKIN TIME" my so called dad yelled he beat me up and went to get Lily oh no he didn't Lily is innocent i got up and ran to Lily's room to get her before my dad reached her. i grabbed her and ran to my room. I gently put her down on the bed and got my dresser and moved it in front of my door so my dad couldn't get in. I grabbed our suit cases and I had my car keys I threw our suitcases outside and grabbed Lily and jumped out the window it wasn't far only two metres of the ground and ran to my car while grabbing my suitcases I hopped in with Lily and started the car and got the hell outta that hellhole. so my name is April and my ill sis is Lily she's 3 I'm 18 our parents abuse us and I had planned this escape and it worked well in the suitcases one was filled with food and drinks mine was filled with my clothes and blanket and pillow shampoo toothbrush and stuff Lily's had her own stuff and I had stolen my family's tent it was fairly big with two rooms I had planned on camping out for a couple of days and then using my dads unlimited credit card to buy a house. Soon Lily woke up and asked "wherw arw we?" ending every word with a w.

"We left mom and dad because I was sick of getting beat so we escaped and we're gonna be living in the forest beside a beach." I answered. "oh" was all she said and I drove on.

Hours Later.....

"We're here"i exclaimed "yay" she shouted we got out and set the tent up and brought the food in and clothes, we blew up the mattress and soon everything was done so i made us sandwiches and we ate in silence. I brought out my iPhone and put on music as we sang along while dancing. Put my hands up to play my song and the butterflies flyin away nodding my head like yeah moving my hips like yeah. Soon we got tired and we fell asleep. We woke up to barks and howls filling the air uh oh wolves I quickly got up and put Lily behind me I got out and saw a pack of wolves running towards me and Lily so I got out my gun yes I have a gun I have a licence than I pointed it to the leader of their group and said "stay away And I won't shoot or come closer and I will shoot" "lily go and climb that tree and stay up there" i whispered to her she did as I said and made it up soon my gun was knocked out of my hand and I fell trying to catch it.