Whatever

-sips tea-

Hello there anyone who reads this, my name is Amaryllis, aka Amary if you don't already know. I just started writing on wattpad on this account like 2 months ago, or 1 month idk. Technically, I've been writing longer than that (not really) but it just started out as an immature story. I'm pretty sure I've already deleted it, Idk, I have yet to find out because I can't remember my username nor my password, not even the name of the story soooo.... yeah.

"The story was about (even though you probably don't care) this boy having dreams of his family and friends getting killed by this female reaper. The dreams become more real and I think he told the police but they didn't believe him(?) and he just kept the burden to himself. Eventually, the dreams started to worsen and this is when the story gets worse. It gets worse because eventually he starts doubting himself and everything he knows because of these dreams, and the story starts to become basic ranting about crazy things and such.

Soon the questions over come him and he goes crazy, starting to believe he is indeed the reaper, and that the female reaper doesn't exist but is him. He becomes a serial killer, starting from basic stabbing to using an actual scythe. He believed himself to be the reaper of death and that he can kill whoever he wishes, and kills mostly everyone in his small suburban town. The police found out who he was and that he was the killer and were going to arrest him and the boy knew they were coming. So, he started slowly cutting himself up and then died from blood loss(them police are slow.)"
Tell me if you want to rewrite it or if you want me to rewrite it.

This, actually, this chapter here is just ranting as well so you don't need to necessarily read it. In fact, this whole story is just me making terrible songs and talking to myself in these chapters but whatever.

That account is probably not well known, even now, even though I made it in 2016. Tell me if you find it, though your probably won't. The profile picture is either a girl with black hair tied into two ponytails wearing a maid outfit.

This is the picture

I wonder, what do you think of this random chapter where I rant in 412 words about a story?