Part 1-Oozing that charm

My P.O.V

My name is Lorelei Smit and since I could remember, I have ALWAYS been hurt by some despicable man or woman.  An individual of pride, motivated by greed, and of poor judgement.

If this individual honestly wanted to be with me, well they had another thing coming. Especially if they were gullible.

I use to think that I would meet the man of my dreams. I hardly believe that now. Would I ever find someone who would understand my pain and desire me? 

Damon P.O.V 

My name is Damon Salvatore, and since the day I became a vampire I've always been alluring. I have seduced every single girl from the late 19th century to now. I started out seducing those of quality, than those of wantonly nature.

In all honesty, I have more fun with the wanton ones. One thing that I wish out of all the seducing, to find the girl of my dreams. Something tells that I might find her, as to when, who knows.

November 12, 2009 at around 7PM...

Damon P.O.V.

Now, where is that scarf that Stefan gave me? Oh, there it is. Whew, what could I have done without it on a cool Autumn day like this. Oh, I wish that my brother could come and enjoy a drink with me. But, he's too busy with that dead ringer of the late Ms. Patrova.  Now, one last check before I leave. 

Being immortal really does have it perks

Being immortal really does have it perks. I'm glad I stumbled across this bar, I honestly thought this was some lame and snobby town. Leather jacket, shirt looks good, hair perfect. Well, I'm off.

My P.O.V.

Should I go to that bar not far from here? Well, its better than just staying home all the time.

I think the strapless navy blue top I have on is a good fit along with my black scarf. 

Well, time to go and seduce.

Damon P.O.V.

Just analyzing this bar I don't see anyone whose capture my interest yet. Wait a minute, there's a beautiful girl in my midst.

My P.O.V.

I have probably been here for the eight time in almost two years. I have ruined at least two men at this bar on separate occasions. I don't see any potential victim. Hang on, there's a dashing man looking my way.

My P.O.V.

Mmmm... He's yummy, in a sexy sort of way of course. Beautiful smile, dark hair, alluring blue eyes, not to mention dreamy. He seems to appear to have confidence aside from handsomeness.Regardless of how handsome he is, it doesn't mean I cannot seduce him like the others.