Part 5-We WANT the same thing

"I'm a vampire Lorelei." A vampire? Like Dracula? "Yes, but I don't change into a bat and shriek at the sight of a crucifix."

This was strange, yet intriguing. 

"You know in literature such as Dracula the vampire doesn't have a problem finding a girl."

He started to trace his fingers along my chest. 

"A vampire needs a companion by his side." 

No, vampire or not I cannot love him. I shouldn't love him.

"Vampires can love as any human can, there's no law against that."

Being the lover of a vampire. The thought was exciting and arousing.

"I gave you that dream for a reason."

Why did you bother?

"To show you that you cannot toy with something that you've wanted all your life; something you've longed for and thought would never come."

No, this can't be happening! I could not have found the lover I wanted for so long.

"Lorelei, we want the same thing you and I." 

I tried not to listen. 

"You want to be with me because you see that I'm the man for you." 

No, no, this is starting to sound like my dream! 

"Quit trying to fight how you feel Lorelei." 

I don't feel nothing for you Damon.

"I know you're lying to yourself as much as you are to me."

He brought me close to him, our bodies almost touching especially our lips.  He gazed into my eyes than closed his.  I closed my eyes and started to tease him. Make him believe that I was not succumbing to my true feelings for him. 

 I think your neck seems a little tense. Why don't I massage it for you. Or perhaps a chest massage suits you more? 

"There's plenty of time for that."

You have a sexy smile, did anyone ever told you that? 

"You do as well."

 You must have been trying to decide whether to smile or just talk your way to my lips?  I started to nipple his lower lip and he grabbed my hand.  

"Don't play games with me." He started to loosen his grip on my hand. 

"You aren't going to tease me." With that he buried his teeth into my neck and I started to scream and moan. 

"You like that? Don't you?"

 I don't. 

"Liar." He buried his teeth in me again and I screamed louder this time. 

"You liked that? DIDN'T YOU?"

 I told you I-OH GOD! 

When he buried his teeth deeper this time I knew then I couldn't lie to him anymore. 

"Now, tell me the truth? Did you like that?" 

YES! OH YES!

 "Now, tell me. Do you want me?" 

I was so lost in the moment that I knew I had to confess. 

Yes. Yes Damon, I want you. I want to be with you. I cannot deny it anymore... 

"Good girl." 

He started to kiss my face and all I wanted to do was give myself to him.

"You'll never know how long I waited to do this."

His kiss was delicious and titillating, just as I dreamed it

His kiss was delicious and titillating, just as I dreamed it. He whisked me off my feet and carried me to his bedroom.

He removed my dress and gazed at my body admiring my curves.

"You are beautiful." 

His fingers played with the strings of my bustier and I told him to untie them.

He began to caress my body along the way.

I helped remove his shirt and caressed his chest.

He closed his eyes and started to undress me.

I love you Damon. "I love you too,  Lorelei."

The End