Part 2-Two of a kind

That night as I laid there in my beautiful black teddy dress. I ended up having a dream which I wasn't use to.

In the dream I was wearing a beautiful black strapless dress with a front zipper. I stood in the living room. Was I waiting for someone? 

Than, someone came towards me. It was that handsome man I met at the bar.

He took my hand and kissed it.

He had a interesting name, what was it again?

"My name is Damon Salvatore, in case you don't remember Lorelei."

Well, this handsome and charming Damon Salvatore will soon learn why I'm known as the femme fatale. 

I started to lightly touch his arm. You seem pretty strong for a guy as young looking as yourself. I bet with those hands you can carry me over you shoulder. 

He gave me a mischievous smile.

I started to run my fingers through his hair

I started to run my fingers through his hair.  He grabbed hold of my hand and glared at me. 

  "You're not going to have your way with me, girl." I stared at him stunned.  

Damon's eyes stared fiery at me.  Why was he looking at me like that? 

"You like to tease don't you?" He asked.

Was he on to me?     

Damon, why would you say that? Come on, we only met hours ago.

 "You can learn a lot from one encounter, trust me." 

This dream sure seemed like it was real. 

"You think I'm different from you well I'm not that different."

No, that's not possible. 

"You and I are not different." 

He wrapped his arms around me and started to caress my hips. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about. 

"You never thought you could find a man who was a kinder spirit, but I'm here to tell you that you have." 

No, it couldn't be! This is just a dream, this is not real! He began to caress my face.

 "You deserve all the happiness in the World." 

He nuzzle his nose into my hair than traveled down to my earlobe and started to nipple at it. I found it cute and strangely arousing. I use this moment to try and take advantage.

"You think you'll have your way with me, but you won't." 

Ignoring him I tried to charm him by touching his face but he took hold of my hand and moved it away. 

"You're playing a dangerous game with me Lorelei." 

Oh Damon, it must be some unnecessary stress that's making you think like this. 

I circled him and tried to massage his shoulders but he grabbed hold of my hands.

"I won't fall for your tricks, seductress." 

How did he knew I was a seductress?

"I know everything about you." 

Can he read my thoughts?

"Your dreams, your feelings." 

I went to sit down on a lounge chair. Was this even a dream anymore? He came and sat beside me, with me almost in his lap.

He began to caress my legs. 

"We are the same, you and I." 

How can that be? 

"You've been looking all your life for a REAL man." 

I tried to ignore him. 

"I can sense what you're feeling." 

Is he telepathic?

 "How you've been hurt especially." 

I turned away from him but brought my attention back to him by the gliding of his hand. 

"You like to seduce and leave those you've lure helpless. I have done the same." 

Is he going to hurt me? 

"I'm not a dangerous person, at lease not in the way you're thinking."

I tried to get up but he quickly stopped me. 

"You know I'm telling the truth." 

No, this is too good to be true. He's just like all the others, right? 

What am I saying, of course he is. 

Not one man is hard for me to seduce. Damon, you must be getting hot in that shirt of yours. I went to unbutton his shirt and he snatched my hands. "You are not going to try and pull one on me, Lorelei." 

I don't know what you're talking about. 

"Liar, you think I'm gullible or stupid." He brought me close to his chest, our lips almost touching. 

Damon, you're talking none sense. 

"Is this none sense my femme fatale?"

He bit in my neck and I moan and screamed. 

"Tell me you want me Lorelei, SAY IT!" 

I... I... 

He bit my neck again and I moaned louder than screamed this time. 

Yes, yes I want you! 

He than kissed me and it was both delicious and titillating.

I screamed myself awake and looked around. Whoa... what was that all about?