♢ d є α l ♢

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 2
ᴅᴇᴀʟ

"Seokjin-hyung!"

A short guy wearing the same uniform with light pink hair ran foward and kneeled down, checking to see if said "Seokjin-hyung" was alright. Following him were 5 other guys who looked to be around our age. GFRIEND instantly recognized them. BTS. The group they always competed against.

"What did you do to our hyung?" Another one with dark blue hair glared at the 6 girls. "I recognize him. He's that lead rapper of the group,Min Yoongi." Yuna thought.

The boys noticed what GFRIEND was wearing, and their scowls deepened. "Of course, we are from the rival school, so they should hate us too."

"What did we do? You guys were the one who intruded our house!" Yerin snapped back.

"Aren't you be the one intruding our house?"

"Now that's crazy. Us intruding? Please. We have the keys to the house." Yerin held up her key.

"Us too!" The dark blue-haired guy said, holding up a key that was identical to Yerin's.

"What? Sojung-unnie, you never told us that we would be sharing a house with seven guys!" Yewon exclaimed.

"We aren't! The real estate agent told me that we were the only ones here!" Sojung replied, distressed.

Unable to find a solution, the two groups of students compared their contracts, side by side.

"What? They are identical!" A guy with purple hair exclaimed. Kim Namjoon.

"How is this possible?" Sojung questioned and pulled out her phone before dialling the real estate agent. It did not even ring once. "The number you have dialled has been disconnected."

"What now?" A guy with a coconut hairstyle asked. Jeon Jungkook.

"Lets go to the real estate agent's office." Yuna said, before grabbing GFRIEND's lease and walking out. Everyone else followed.

After quite a bit of walking, they found thenselves standing outside the supposed "Real Estate Agent's Office", but instead of the clean and orderly building that they saw less than a few days ago, All that remained was an abandoned building which had been spray-painted on. A "closed for good" sign was taped to the door.

"Ugh. Now what do we do?" SinB sighed.

"Isn't it obvious? We need to see the landlady."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"You all have been scammed." The landlady, Mdm Lee, said, pushing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose.

"What?!" They all exclaimed.

"Mm. They have taken 2 lots of down payment and ran away, which means by now they are probably untraceable."

"So we can't get our money back?" Seokjin asked.

"Near impossible." Mdm Lee replied, examining the contracts.

"So, who gets to live in the house?" A guy with light brown hair asked. Kim Taehyung.

"Let's see, It seems like the boys signed their contract first, but the girls payed their fees first." Mdm Lee fell silent. "Since you are all students, I suppose I can make you a deal. Whichever group can pay the rent of 9 million won first gets to keep the apartment." Mdm Lee smiled, thinking that it was a very good deal indeed.