♢ c h α n c є ♢

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 3
ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

The next day was a Saturday, which meant that everyone in the house slept in late.

That is, everyone except Jungkook.

It was about 5 in the morning when Jungkook started flinging everyone's bedroom doors open, hitting a small gong repeatedly to wake them up.

"WAKE UP GUYS! ITS ALREADY 5 AM AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL ASLEEP?!" He screamed the whole house down.

Eunha looked up, dazed for a brief moment before mashing her face into her pillow. "Jungkook-ssi, the sun isn't even up yet."

"So what if it isn't? When we have to go back to school on Monday and you have been too used to waking up at 10, you obviously wouldn't feel refreshed when you wake up, would you?"

As much as she hated it, he had a point.

"I still want to sleep." She yawned and cuddled her pillow, slowly drifting back into dreamland.

"Tch. Your loss." Jungkook grumbled, slamming the door.

And so, for the next 2 hours, they had peace.

At 7 in the morning, Jungkook came with the gong again, but this time, Eunha decided to get up, since they had a whole lot of unpacking to do.

When she went downstairs, she saw 6 BTS members and Yuna at the table, eating.

" Good morning!" She greeted, joining them.

"Morning." Jimin nodded. "Sit down, Seokjin-hyung made breakfast.

Eunha grabbed a plate from the kitchen and sat down, helping herself to the fried eggs and sausages Seokjin made.

"Wow, these are really good!" She exclaimed once she started eating.

"I know, right? These eggs are the best!" Yuna agreed.

Seokjin smiled. "I'm glad you guys like it."

"Wait, where is that Yoongi guy? Is he still asleep?" Eunha asked.

"Yes, he always sleeps in very late, but none of us dare to wake him up,even Jungkook." Hoseok replied as he added a few more sausages to his plate. "Basically, waking Yoongi up is like asking to get killed."

Eunha laughed. "That reminds me, at 5 am, Jungkook started hitting his mini gong, waking us up."

"Oh yeah, he always does that. If you find it annoying, just lock your door, and ignore him. He won't try too hard to break the door down." Taehyung chuckled.

"Hey!" Jungkook piped in, annoyed. "It's for your own good!"

"Tell that to Yoongi, I'm sure he will understand." Jungkook instantly fell silent and the others laughed.

"Wait, where are the other girls? I thought that they would come down with you." Namjoon asked.

"Oh, Sojung-unnie is unpacking her things in the room, Yerin-unnie is washing up and the rest are sleeping." Yuna said, chewing her sausage.

"Oh, ok." He nodded. "How do you girls know our names, though?"

" In dance competitions, we are always competing against each other, and so we learned your names." Eunha explained.

"Ah, ok."

The next 5 minutes was void of any chatter, as they each ate their food silently.

Since when was silence so loud?

Finally, Yuna broke it. "Why are you so open?" She asked, tilting her head. "It has been only 1 day after we met, we both were scammed, and our schools are rivals. Despite this, why are you being so... Nice ?"

Jimin smiled. "Well, yesterday we thought about it, and we will living together for quite a while, won't we? So, it would be better if we got along, rivals or not. Besides, how bad can you girls be?"

"Wow." Eunha thought, sipping her glass of water. "Maybe they aren't so bad after all."

At that moment, Yerin went downstairs. She nodded curtly at everyone before walking out the front door, slamming it behind her.

Eunha smiled apologetically at BTS. "I'm sorry about Yerin-unnie, she is just unhappy of the fact that we would be staying together. In our school, everyone thinks that BigHit students are bratty."

Seokjin nodded. "We understand. In our school, students in Source Music are thought of as selfish and overconfident."

Soon after, they finished their food and moved on to their next event for the day:

Unpacking.

Everyone gathered in the living room, and started to unpack their belongings and place it in drawers and shelves.

However, it was only 20 minutes into the unpacking when drama began to stir.

SinB had been placing her collection of tiny glass unicorns (yes, glass unicorns) on a shelf when Namjoon walked past briskly and unintentionally caused the shelf to shake, causing one glass unicorn to fall off and shatter into tiny fragments on the cold wooden floor.

SinB gasped at her now-destroyed unicorn. "Oh my god!" She ran foward, examining the mess on the floor. "My precious unicorn! That was limited edition!"

A look of concern came over Namjoon's face. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to break it, let me help-"

"No." SinB snapped. "Did you know how hard this was to find? I spent weeks searching for it, and now its broken. That's all you BigHit students do, don't you? Break things, dreams and people."

"SinB!" Eunha exclaimed. "Can I talk to you for a second?" She dragged her into the kitchen, away from BTS, while mouthing "sorry" to them before shutting the door. The other 4 girls followed her.

"SinB, what were you thinking? You were insulting the people who we are living with!"

"So what? I was just telling them the truth. They are people who don't care about others at all."

"Has it occured to you, that it may have been an accident? I don't think he would have done it on purpose." Eunha reasoned.

"How do you know? They are from BigHit, the rival school. Heck, we aren't even supposed to talk to them!"

"Alright, stop right there. Sure, they may be from the rival school but that doesn't mean everything we heard is true, nor does it mean don't deserve a chance." Yuna raised her voice, shutting SinB up.

Sojung nodded. "She does have a point. Since we are going to be living together for a while, we should at least try to maintain a good relationship."

Yerin reluctantly agreed. "Alright, I will give them a chance. But only because we have to live with them."

"Me too." Yewon smiled.

They all turned towards SinB expectantly.

"Fine." She finally agreed. "But don't expect me to treat them like kings, because they still broke my glass unicorn." She quickly added in, and everyone laughed.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Chapter 3 updated!
Sorry for the late update, but now updates are going to become less frequent, as I am starting School soon. It may take me a while to adjust, so please be patient.
Merry Christmas in advance :)
Sorry for any grammatical and spelling errors, and thank you for reading!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·