♢ í c є в r є α k є r ♢

ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 4
ɪᴄᴇʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ

After the rest of GFRIEND left the living area for their "private" discussion, the 6 boys immediately ran towards Namjoon.

"Namjoon-hyung, are you alright?" Jungkook asked in worry. "That little piece of crap, how dare she insult the great god of destruc-"

"Jungkook! Not a good time!"

"Arasseo, fine, but she still insulted him, just because he broke a tiny piece of glass, and she basically insulted us by saying Bighit students are good for nothing-"

"Calm down, calm down, Jungkook, it must have been very precious to her, and it is only normal for students from Source Music to stereotype if they don't know us well." Namjoon reasoned, but he also felt that SinB was quite harsh with her words, and shouldn't have judged so quickly.

"Still hyung, are you just going to let her get away with that?" Jimin asked.

"Let's wait to see what happens first."

Soon after he said that, they could hear loud voices in the kitchen.

"Alright, stop right there. Sure, they may be from the rival school but that doesn't mean everything we heard is true, nor does it mean don't deserve a chance." Yuna's slightly muffled but loud voice shouted.

Sojung's softer and slightly strict tone came in. "She does have a point. Since we are going to be living together for a while, we should at least try to maintain a good relationship." The boys looked at each other in wonder.

More muffled sounds came from the door before it opened, and all 6 of the girls emerged.

SinB took a deep breath before looking at Namjoon in the eye. "I am so sorry for my outburst, and I guess I should take back all those horrible things I said about your school, seeing that I don't even know you guys that well, and I didn't even give you guys a chance to prove yourself, so I am really sorry for everything I said, even though you did break my limited edition unicorn that was really preci-" Yewon clamped her hand over her mouth before she could continue."

"That's alright, all is forgiven," Namjoon replied differentially. "And it technically is my fault for breaking it." He walked towards the pile of glass shards on the floor and started picking them up with his fingers.

"Don't do that, you are going to cut yourself!" SinB rushed forward and pulled Namjoon away from the glass, causing him to fall on her.

The room burst out in laughter as Namjoon and SinB blushed profusely and immediately separated from each other, all of the tension dissipated.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"So," Sojung clapped her hands together in anticipation. "Now that we have agreed to a temporary truce, we might as well get to know each other better." She smiled at everyone in the room. 

"I suggest we have an icebreaker activity, so that we can find out more about everyone and prevent further arguments." He grinned apologetically at SinB, who nodded back in agreement.

"Very well then, everyone gather in a circle." Jimin cheered as they all settled onto the wooden floor, cross-legged.

"I feel like I am in kindergarten again," Yoongi commented, "When we used to have circle time."