Chapter 2.

My father screamed at me from downstairs.

"TORI!!! DINNER!!"

"Ok Dad. One sec."

I had been on the phone with Andy. He told me he loved me. He told me He missed me. He told me he made friends with a member of Falling in Reverse.

"Cool, I love FIR. Whos your friend" I asked casually, twirling the phone cord around my finger. (Yes, I have a landline, dont ask.)

"Uh his name is Ronnie.?" He said.

"HOLY CRAP. I mean. Thats cool Baby. " I said.

"I have a surprise for you ," He said. I could almost 100% feel him smirking.

"Yeah that is?" I said. I heard something hitting my window. "Hold on." I said to him. I pit the phone down and walked across my room to my window, and opened the curtains. Pebbles were hitting the glass, coming from the front lawn. I looked down.

"ANDY! " I yelled. He smiled. I ran downstairs and out the front door.

I jumped on him, and he picked me up and hugged me for several minutes.

"I love you so much Andy!! How was your tour!!" I asked him.

"It was fun, but it woulve been better with you there."

"You romantic fool. How is Jake?" I asked.

Jake is my brother.

"Hes fine. He'll be home tomorrow, hes out celebrating the end of tour with Jinxx , Cc and Ashley. "

"You didnt go with?"

"No. I couldnt wait to see you. "

"Does Jake know about our mom..."

My mother had recently died.

"Yes. Hes been geeting drunk every day since he found out. " Andy said , looking down.

"Poor baby."

"Tori hes older than you ...!" He laughed. "You cant call your older brother a baby !"

"Andy , I do what I want." I said , half jokingly.

"Well.. do you want me?" He laughed... winking...

We ran inside.

Technically, it isnt illegal, because I'm 18, and I'm just staying back from college for a year to be with my dad because of the recent loss of our mother, Carolyn.

Andy jumped in my bed, pulling his shirt off. Then his pants. Then his boxers.

There I was , in a leather jacket next to a completely naked Andy Biersack. I undressed as well, and layed down next to him.

The rest is history.