Chapter 8

"Hello??? Hello!? Call me back Tori... I need you to call me bec-" The message ended.

I clicked off my phone and went back to sleep. I was in a WalMart parking lot, half asleep in my car.

The message was from Jinxx.

Being Jake's sister, I had grown to know all the members of Black Veil Brides relatively well, especially Jinxx and Andy. Jinxx was like a second older brother to me. Yeah, I mean Jake is my actual brother and everything, and I love him, but I'm severly pissed off at him at the moment. For dating my boyfriends ex girlfriend, making him jealous as hell and not talking to me. But hey, its whatever.

I called Jinxx back. I felt bad about leaving him.

"Hello?" I whispered. Mainly because its 4:00 in the morning, and I'm hundreds of miles away from home, vulnerable as hell.

"Uhh.. hey who is thi- TORI!!" He screamed.

"Shhh Jinxxy." I whispered, somewhat giggling.

"Where are you?!" He whisper/screamed.

"Um, well I'm not sure. Apple maps says im in Michigan but I c-"

"MICHIGAN?!" He said louder. "Why the hell are you in Michigan?"

"Well I drove for hours.. harly turning, just going north and uh.. I got tired and now I'm at Walmart.."

"Youre a fucking idiot. Im coming to get you." He said, and hung up.