Chapter 19

Andy put his hand on my thigh as we drove down the road. We were headed to Cristina's, a little Mexican resturaunt a couple miles away from his house.

When we got there, Andy had walked up to the lady at the front desk, and she gasped.

"A-andy B-b-biersack?!?!" She said anxiously.

"Yes.." He replied.

"Hello. I'm Jenna. HUGEEE fan." She said, shaking his hand.

"Haha, thanks." He replied, giving her his sweet smile. "Can you get Tori and I here a table?" He asked, grabbing me close to him and putting his arm around me.

"Yes! Right away." She said quickly. "Follow me."

She turned the corner and opened the door to the outside tables. She put down menus at a cute little two seat table with a small umbrella sitting atop it.

Andy pulled out my chair for me, and I sat down. Then he walked around the table and sat down.

"Lets start off with drinks?" She asked, looking back and forth beetween Andy and I.

"I'll get the sweet tea," I said, "but no lemon."

She wrote it down on her little notepad and turned to Andy.

"I'll take a b-" Then he saw me looking at him. I hate it when he drinks beer. "A Doctor Pepper, please." He said smiling at me.

"Ok! That'll be rightt here." Said Jenna, and she turned around and went inside.

"Sooo..." Andy said, looking around.

"I think I'll get a quesadilla." I concluded.

"No.. I mean like, how's things? What happened while you were gone? Why did you leave?"

Flashbacks to sleeping with Ronnie flooded my mind. I didn't have to tell him about that.

"When I was gone, Jinxx got mad and picked me up and took me back home. I was there for about two days.. I slept in my car.." I said.

"Thats cool.. and why did you leave?" He pushed again.

"Well.. Jake was with Scout... and you were obviously upset about this.. Even Jinxx told me that you said you still love Scout.." I trailed off.

"JESUS CHRIST!" He yelled. We got a few dirty looks, but then everyone went about their buisness.

"Jesus, no!!! I was upset because Jake quit the band.. " He said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"What? Why did he quit?" I asked him.

"He said he wanted to be with Scout, and he said that he knew , since I once dated Scout, that this would cause tension between us. And so he quit." Andy concluded, giving me the "raised eyebrows which means idgaf" look.

"So.. why did Jinxx tell me that you still loved Scout?" I continued to interrogate him.

"Well Jake had gotten into a fight with me. Jake said the only reason why I was fighting him is because I still loved Scout , which isnt true, so I popped him one in the mouth and he smashed my forehead. And I said , "I do not love Scout. You don't either." And I guess Jinxx must've taken it the wrong way somehow... he has it all on tape. I have proof. Please believe me." He pleaded.

"I do. I believe you." I said. Which was true.

"Thank god." He breathed a sigh of relief.

Jenna came back with our drinks and asked what we wanted to eat.

"I'll have the chicken enchiladas... Tori here will have the cheese quesadillas." He said.

"Alright that'll be right out!" She exclaimed, and once again, walked back inside.

"So. I spilled out everything. Your turn." He said, laying back and putting his hands behing his head.

"Okay... well when I went to Michigan... I lied. I slept at Ronnies house. But nothing happened. He kissed me, but I told him to stop. I'm sorry." I asked, feeling really guilty.

"Babe.. it's okay. I understand.. I wasn't being nice and you felt lonely. You did nothing wrong." He said smiling, making me feel better. "Anything else?"

"Well.. umm..." I said, looking down.

"Yes?" He said.

"I'm pregnant."

Andy fainted.