Chapter 32

"LOOK!!! SHES A FALLEN ANGEL!" Somehow became Andy's catchphrase through the next six months. He dressed Blist in BVB shirts and some of his sweatshirts, which by the way, were like blankets to her.

Blist fell in love with Black Veil Brides song "Die for You" , and many others. She was turning out like a perfect little version of Andy!

"Babe.. Its her half birthday tomorrow!" Andy said. Its true, shes turning six months tomorrow.

"Yayy!" I smiled.

"I'm inviting a few people over to celebrate.." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Oh , ya know..." He said, looking away. "Ronnie and Max and Danny and the boys and Bryan and his friends Johnnie and Damon..." He trailed off, "..and yeah."

"Oh my GOD ANDY!" I said and lightly hit him. Playfully, though. He laughed. Blist giggled.

-

The next morning, I found myself on the couch cradling Blist, and Andy in the kitchen making pancakes and having a light conversation with.. BRYAN STARS?!

I looked at my reflection in the blank tv- my hair was a mess, and I was wearing Andy's Batman pajama pants and a loose black sweater.

"Hi!!" I whispered to Bryan, trying not to wake Blist.

"Hey!" He waved. "How are you? Its nice to meet you." He smiled.

"I'm good.. and you too!!" I smiled back. The doorbell rang.

"I got it," I said. Bryan walked over to the couch and picked up Blist. I walked to the door to answer - it was Johnnie and Damon.

"Hey!" Damon smiled. I waved. I hugged Johnnie, then Damon. I ushered them inside.

"Nice place!" Johnnie announced.

"Thanks!" Andy replied, putting the last pancake on a plate.

"She's beautiful!" Bryan cooed. I nodded an thanked him.

It was a really cool environment, especially when The rest of BVB, Danny, Ronnie and Max showed up.

We sang happy birthday to Blist and Andy made a little cake. We sat around drinking wine (Blist had apple juice ;D ) and eating the cake.

Damon started to make a vlog, and Bryan interveiwed Andy and I.

A few hours after Danny had posted something, there was a ring at the door.

It was some fans. I answered the door, still in my (well, Andy's) PJ's.

"Hey!!!" They said. It was two girls, about 15. "We loveeee Black Veil Brides, and youre so pretty, Tori!!"

"Aww thank you!" I smiled. Andy waved, so did the rest of BVB. Ronnie and Max and Danny smiled.

-

After everyone left, Andy and I hung out on the floor in Blists room, which we finally finished painting.

"I love you guys," I whispered.

"I love you too." Andy smiled.

"I lob yoo!!" Blist said.

Andy and I looked at eachother.

"HER FIRST WORDS!" We said in unison.

And then, we fell asleep.