Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I broke from the kiss as I saw a brunette girl running down the shore alone. I stared into the distance as she continued to run. It was Brooke and it was obvious that something was wrong.

"Go get your girl," Brianna said.

I smiled at her.

"Thanks Bri," I said before running off.

"Brooke!" I called but she was too far to hear me.

Brooklyn's POV

I breathed heavily in and out, tears escaping from my eyes. I tried to wipe them away but they just kept coming back and I didn't know what affected me so much that I was crying so hard. My salty tears dripped from my chin and became one with the ocean that lapped my bare feet. Now my tears could flow around the world, into any ocean or sea from this one sandy bay. How I envied them, how I longed to melt away into the ocean and join them.

Niall's POV

I stopped running and began to slowly walk over to a figure dressed in a blue plaid shirt with a bikini underneath, her hair blowing in the beach breeze, the faint noise of sniffles able to be heard. I took a seat next to Brooke when I was close enough. She kept her head turned so she was facing away from me.

"Brooke, tell me what's wrong," I said softly.

"Why don't you go back to Brianna and suck face with her," she snapped before resting her head in her hands.

I sighed.

Brooklyn's POV

I looked out of the corner of my eye as a Niall took a seat next to me. I kept my head facing the other direction, away from him.

"Brooke, tell me what's wrong," he said softly.

"Why don't you go back to Brianna and suck face with her," I snapped before resting my head in my hands.

He sighed, moving closer to me, placing an arm around my shoulder, so my head was resting on him.

"Take a deep breath," he tried to comfort me.

I took in a deep breath a few times, trying to calm myself down.

"And if the kiss is why you are crying, it didn't mean anything. I don't like her and we aren't together. She's just in gym with me."

I stayed quite.

"I can tell something else is bothering you. You can tell me."

I nodded.

"Preston, h-he, it turns out the whole thing was a dare to get in my pants and he began to take things too far tonight and I tried to tell him to stop," I began to explain reluctantly.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"You didn't do anything, did you?"

"No, of course not. I might be one to mess around, but I'm still virgin. Harry punched him before it went any further," I continued, tears still running down my face.

"You deserve much better than that. I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. I don't like to see a pretty girl like you cry," he pulled me closer.

I let a small closed mouth smile appear on my face and turned towards him as he wrapped a second arm around me so my head was laying against his chest. I hesitantly looked up as he stared into my eyes, the two of us slowly leaning in as I looked to his hypnotizing crystal blue eyes. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. His finger gently touched the bottom of my lip as his hot breath bounced off my face, the two of us closing the space between us, not a single care in the world. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan, before splitting apart. I bit my lip, before realizing I had no idea what was going on.

"I need to think," I said, before getting up and walking away, leaving him completely and utterly speechless.

A/N

I know that this is short but over the last two chapters I think we can all agree that a lot happened!

Quick recap in case you missed anything:

Ch. 11:

1)Harry is on the phone with Riley because she is coming to visit for the weekend. It is Friday so she is going to the beach camp out with him and will be with Harry until Sunday afternoon.

2) When he gets off the phone, we is surprised to hear voices because he thought he was the last in the house and that everyone already left. It turns out to be Keith, Drew, and Preston, asking when Preston would complete the dare. His answer was "tonight" to getting into Brooke's pants.

3) Preston tries to take things to far with Brooke, even after her pleads to stop and begs for help. Harry punches Preston when he sees the two because Brooke is like a little sister to him and doesn't want her to get hurt. They get into a fight as Brooke runs.

4) Brooke sees Niall and Brianna( a friend from class) making out.

This brings us to chapter 12

1) Niall sees her running and chases after.

2) They sit at the beach together as he tries to comfort her and she explains what's wrong and he explains who Brianna is and that she means nothing to him.

3) They kiss.

4) After the split apart, Brooke gets up and leaves after telling him that she needs to think.

Please let me know what you think!

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Fan!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!