CH 11

Y/n POV

" Where is oppa? "

The same question that I keep ask everyone and no one can answer it including my father. An hour left for the wedding and I can't see Taehyung anywhere.

" He'll pay for this. "

The wedding ceremony going so well. When the priest ask Jin to kiss me, he start to hold my waist and pull me into the passionately kiss. Everyone clap and he don't let me go make me out of breath.

Lastly he broke the kiss and all I can see is his smirk. He is so lucky there is crowd of people here if not I'll hit his head.

********************************

The ceremony almost ended and I still can't see Taehyung. When we arrive at Jin's home. I sit at the couch and pensive.

" Where he is? " my heartbeat become more faster. If before my heart can't relax because think about tonight but now my head only can think about Taehyung.

" Y/n, " I turn and look at Jin. My face become more confused when I see a letter in his hand about to give me. And the letter write Taehyung name!!

I take and open it. Jin take a sit beside me like ready for something. My heartbeat become more faster.

I can't hold my tears anymore when look at the Taehyung's hand writing in there.

" Where is he going? Why can't he wait until our wedding over? He said he'll be there with me? And now he just go like that? How ca-" Jin put his finger on my lips

" He have a reason to do that, jagi. " Jin comfort me. I look into his eyes and my tears flowed again. Jin take me into his embrace. I cry at his chest and all I can remember I fell asleep.

Jin's POV

I rubbing y/n back to comfort her. Suddenly she fell asleep. I carrying she bridal's style and put she on my bed in our room.

I know this will happen that's why I dont expect anything on our first night. I take a bath and change into comfortable clothe.

Then I wake y/n up to change her clothe. She's awake and cry again. Now I know how important Taehyung to her life.

I help she change clothe and everything but she don't care when I see her body. It's make me uncomfortable. So I give she time to change clothe and take a bath. Then I bring her to sleep.

********************************

A WEEK LATER...

She only cry for the whole week. And I dont seem any positive change in her. She always pretend like she's the happy person in the world in front Mr. K but reappear become the person with no heart when with me.

I do everything to make her happy but she don't care at all. She eat when I ask to , cry and sleep. She look really depressed. I worried about her healthy.

One day, so suddenly..

" Jin-ah,good morning."

To be continued

❤❤❤

A/n:
Hope you enjoy this chapter even its really sad chapter 😢 I try my best to edit the photo and vote me if you enjoy it. Left a comment so I can fix anything.