Smut~

Readerpov:

the two men sped home, as soon as they parked the car they both hoped out, murdoc took 2Ds hand and they sped off inside.

russ and noodle were in the kitchen setting everything up for supper, russ saw the two and said "Hey guys suppers al-" "THANKS RUSS" murdoc cut him off as they sped off to 2Ds room and quickly closed the door leaving noodle and russle confused.

MEANWHILE IN THE ROOM( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As soon as they closed and locked 2Ds room murdoc jumped on 2D wrapping his arms around 2Ds neck and wrapped his legs around 2Ds hips. they both moan in the kiss, 2D carried murdoc over to the bed plopping him down making his coat lift a little to show his now visible pregnant belly. As their tungs were dancing together 2D goes to slither his hands under murdocs shirt until murdocs pulled away and said with a giggle, "Babe~ i don't have the outfit on~" "Oh yah! forgot about that!" murdoc smiled and gave his fiancé a soft kiss and got up and went to his room to get it, when murdoc left 2D started to undress himself leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

murdoc came back but he didn't have the outfit on that 2D was wanting to see SO BADLY. then murdoc spoke "I have it in my pocket, i'll be right out~" murdoc said as he walked into the little bathroom connected to the bedroom. 2D lays there on the bed thinking what he would be wearing that he thinks would drive him crazy. laying, waiting, hardening, Damn it.

2D was about to pass out until he heard the bathroom door open perking up "Stu? i look stupid😫" murdoc said as he just poked his head out. 2D didn't like when murdoc doubt his self "Murdoc i bet you look as handsome as always, you know i would never laugh at you unless you told a joke or laugh with you"
murdoc sighed and walked out. what 2D saw then made him turn to jelly (Not literally). murdoc wore a red and green Lingerie with fuzzy ring deer horns with bells, a red bra with a mistletoe on a side, cotton balls falling coming down from the dress(one of those string things from the sweaters) and his favourite part. Red underwear showing from the bottom of the dress showing off his curves and cute pregnant belly bump and on the front saying MERRY CHRISTMAS. all 2D could do was stair in awe, murdoc tried to hide his blushing face in his hands. 2D laughs and got up and wrapped his arms around his lover and whispered "Beautiful~" murdoc smiled up at 2D, murdoc then bit his bottom lip in submission.

murdoc wrapped his arms around 2D and said "Mph we haven't done it in a little bit~ lets do it~ Fuck me so Hard~" 2D smirks and goes down kiss him (Since he was practically towering murdoc). Once again he picked up murdoc holding him bye the ass as murdoc wrapped his legs around him same with his arms. 2D plopped murdoc back on the bed smothering his face in kisses making murdoc giggle. "2D~ haha! that tickles~" 2D backed away and laughed "Heh sorry love~".

2D and murdoc shared another kiss but 2D pulled away making murdoc give a confused wine. 2D lifted up murdocs Lingerie and hid his head under it, murdocs face became bright red and stuttered "2-2D love, W-Wot are ya-OH!~" murdoc yelps out a surprise moan. 2D started to abuse his lovers chest in hickies and kisses and moved a side of the bra to twist his nipple (2D knew murdoc was a suck for nipple play, no pun included). 2D pulled away with a smirk and said "There is a mistletoe there for a reason~" murdoc twitches making the bells on the horns jingle, 2D gives a little giggle while murdoc grunts and throws it across the room.

2D was about to go back to abusing his lovers chest but was stopped, murdoc lifted the Lingerie over and off 2D so he could see him. "Stu~ no more teasing~ i want you to Fuck me~" 2D was about to say something but murdoc cut him off "I WANT YOUR BIG FAT  JUICEY DICK INSIDE ME AND POUND ME SO HARD UNTIL IM GASPING FOR AIR!~" murdoc exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around 2D. 2D was turned on by this, So Much! the way he said that drove 2D on so much, he smirks and said in a surprisingly deep voice "so be it~" 2D swiftly takes off murdocs red underwear and through them on the ground, he was met with his pussie, throbbing for attention. 2D licks his lips and pulled down his boxers revealing his throbbing boner, murdocs mouth watered and gave a slight moan as he once again sees the beautiful BIG sight. murdoc spreads his pussie  more urging for him to put it in already. 2D grins at this and lifts murdocs legs to put them on his shoulders as he presses his dick with murdocs entrance. 2D slowly puts his tip in murdoc, he hissed in slight pain but 2D saw a faint smile on murdoc. 2D then gauged his cock Deep in murdocs pussie making him moan out loud and spread his legs out more making the dress slide up his torso. 2D gave murdoc a little time to adjust to the feeling, murdoc nodded his head for him to continue. he started at a slow pace then started to go faster and faster. "Ah!~ Oh 2D YES - love the - way you- do me- like that!~" "Mph murdoc~" 2D leaned down so murdocs knees almost touched his chest, murdoc didn't mind the position. Stars filled murdocs vision as 2D hit his prostate with every hard thrust, murdoc was clinging on 2Ds back encourages him with a line of whimpers and moans "Oh 2D!~ Don't Stop~ Do me harder~ Oh Baby!~" 2D did so slamming into murdoc making the bed violently hit the wall and creek loudly. The room was filled with moans and skin smacking on skin with the bed banging against the wall.

"2-2D i'm AH~ Cumin!" " yah? me to~" with that 2D and murdoc came right there, 2D cums a load in murdoc while murdoc cums all over his dick letting out a loud moan. they collapsed on eachother breathing heavily, they didn't pull away, they just lay there together trying to catch their breaths.

All of a sudden 2D feels something grabbing his dick from inside murdoc making him shout and jumped back "WHAT THE FUCK?!" "What? what happened?!" "I FELT SOMETHING GRAB MY DICK!" murdoc just sits there for a moment, then it popped in his head of what he was talking about. murdoc started to laugh uncontrollably leaving 2D confused sitting on the floor, in the next room he could hear russle and noodle laughing too "2-2D HA- WHAT DO YOU- PFFT HAHAHA!" murdoc got up and hugged 2D trying to stop laughing.
out of nowhere 2D started to laugh as he thought of the silly idea. they were both collapsing on the floor laughing historically "O-Oh 2D HAHA, I LOVE YOU!" 2D and murdoc calmed down his laughing and hired that russ and noodle stopped laughing in the other room. "ugh... i love you to, my belly hurts" they got back on the bed and snuggle together happily, "i'm the luckiest man in the world" 2D thought