Uh... Oops?

Deku sprinted past the flaming buildings. His legs were about to collapse. He was exhausted. A searing pain fluctuated through his body.

"Wait up!" Toga called.

"I don't think I'm in the mood to wait for your ass, were kind of in a bad situation here!" Deku yelled back.

Deku grinned at his speed. He had gotten faster over the years. He didn't think anyone could rival him on spee-

"Dabi, you mother fucker!"

Dabi sprinted past Deku with Toga on his back, "Come on slowpoke. We're going to get caught if you're this slow." Deku rolled his eyes. He picked up the pace to run side by side Dabi. They turned into an alleyway. Deku came to a stop. Dabi and Toga turned, alarmed.

"Come on, Idiot, do you want to get us caught?!" A large grin stretched onto his face. Dabi and Toga exchanged confused looks. Deku put both of his hands in the air. He slowly turned around to face the entrance of the alleyway.

All Might and a raging Endeavor ran into view and turned to face Deku.

They flinched when they saw tears drip to the ground. "I don't wanna go to jail." He dropped to his knees. His sobbing filled the air. All Might walked towards the boy.

"Everything is going to be okay. Why? Because I am here. Don't worry, My Boy, you are not going to jail. I'm going to take you in and ask some questions, okay?" Deku nodded.

He lifted him to his arms and was surprised at the contrast of body weight and muscle to his innocent demeanor. He took him out of the alleyway. "Take the others, I want them to be present when I talk to this boy." The police rushed in to handcuff Toga and Dabi.

"He better have a plan for this." Dabi muttered.

"Izu-kun always has a plan, Dabi. Trust him."

Dabi groaned.

They were shoved into a police car and driven away.

Deku sat in the interrogation room beside Toga and Dabi. Across from them sat Eraserhead and All Might. Deku still sobbed and was constantly using his arms to wipe the tears off of his face. His knees were huddled against his chest and he burried his face into them.

"As I said before, you three will not be going to jail. You are minors and frankly, the best place we can put you is under our protection. And fortunately the best place for protection is our school, UA. There are many pro heroes who will be available for the worst case scenario. I assure you it's the safest place you can be."

They nodded and Deku grinned behind his legs.

"Your first class starts tomorrow. Aizawa will be your teacher."

This was going to be fun.

Class 1-A loudly talked in their classroom when Aizawa entered. They quickly ran back to their seats and gave him their undivided attention.

"As of today we are going to gain three new students." Aizawa started.

"Really?!" Uraraka stood up. Her eyes sparkled. "It's so late in the year. Why would there be new students? Did they get in through recommendations?"

Aizawa's hair stood up super sayan-style. "Sit down." Uraraka quickly sat down.

"I'll continue with no interruptions. Here at UA, for this certain occasion, we have developed a new system. It is based primarily on villains that are not the right age to go to prison. Our new rehabilitation system is to guide these young villains in the right direction."