Not Again

Uraraka stared at Deku with her mouth agape. She was going brain dead and she was letting others know. It was clearly plastered on her face as the gears in her head overheated, exploding. She nodded like she understood everything that was being said but obviously, she didn't.

Deku was shooting facts about his quirk like a machine in a batting cage. Left and right facts flew through the air and stabbed through their unresponsive brains. Continuing on cutting down each of their self-esteem, he muttered.

"See my quirk allows me to distort reality... omnikinesis if you will. Like bending space and time. Like illusions that aren't really illusions. It differentiates from logic, but reality. It's the ability to mentally control anything and everything that exists, organic or created, existing now or in the future, right down to the molecular level. See... it requires imagination. If you don't imagine the different things you can do, the different realities that can be changed. You will get no outcome. So to boost my quirk, I paint pictures. I make art as I work, painting and drawing, splattering the inner colors and qualities of myself and others. However, it has some major drawbacks and weaknesses that I would prefer not to tell you quite yet. I usually go without it because of the drawbacks but I used for this special occasion. It is important to make a good first impression, after all."

The corners of his lips twitched and stretched into a smile. He watched the standing braindead corpses as their eyes refused to release themselves off of him. Deku was pretty sure their heads were going to explode right there. He hoped they would have. It would make his job a million times easier.

He snapped his fingers in front of Uraraka's face and looked over to Sonic the Hedgehog. His jaw had dropped to the floor and the light shining on his glasses shaded his eyes. Moving closer to him he moved his head to just the right spot. He whimpered and shielded his eyes when the light reflected off of his glasses and straight into his eyeballs. He stumbled backward as he rubbed his eyes.

"Shitzu Puppy!" He yelled.

He snapped his head back when he heard Dabi's mangled laugh. Deku shook in irritation as he fought back the urge to smash Dabi into the ground. By now the students had snapped out of their trance and had reverted back to their disgusting, unfortunately, alive selves. He rested his tense body and sighed. He went to go sit down next to Aizawa and All Might when he was stopped by... Pikachu?

Deku eyed the distinguishable black lightning bolt in his bright blond hair. He laughed. He fell onto the ground and wheezed. He glanced over to Dabi where he was glaring daggers at him. He remembered the position he was in and slapped his hand over his mouth. It wasn't that funny anyway.

Wiping the tears out of his eyes he picked himself off of the ground and turned back to Pikachu.

"I'm terribly sorry um..."

"Kaminari Denki!" He shouted. Deku shot him a tilted smile even as the sweat rolled down his temple.

"Kaminari, yes. Uh... what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I just wanted to say your quirk is OP, bro. My quirk isn't even that strong and I still get brain dead after using it." He flashed him a lightning smile. "I'm sure you could beat anyone like that though!"

Izuku's smile almost jumped off of his face. "Yes, and I really wish it wouldn't be this way. With great power, comes great sacrifice. The drawbacks may be more than you expect." He walked away and Dabi and Toga for once were silent. They watched his feet step on the hard floor as they listened to the echoing footsteps.

Soon Kaminari and Dabi were called up. Even as Dabi was walking toward the door his eyes were locked onto Izuku. Izuku plopped into a chair with his legs crossed tightly.

Izuku watched the screen as Kaminari said something to Dabi. Dabi rolled his eyes while Kaminari laughed. All Might yelled and Dabi lazily threw a blue flame at Kaminari. Kaminari rolled out of the way and sent his Sharpshooting Gear pointers back at him. Dabi blocked them with his flames. Kaminari continued to shoot the pointers at Dabi. After continuously having them blocked, Kaminari shot out a blast of electricity. Dabi set a wall of flames firmly in between him and the lightning. Slowly, the lightning eased and Dabi canceled out his flames.

As his flames went down Kaminari's brain dead, derpy face slid into Dabi's vision. He stared into nothingness, swaying as he gave a thumbs up to no one in particular. His arms dropped when Dabi nonchalantly punched him in the face. Denki dropped onto the floor as a snot bubble inflated and slipped back into his nostrils. Dabi stared down at him in disgust.

"Idiot."

Izuku sighed and shook his head. That went by too quickly for his liking. His hand twitched. He wanted more. More action, more challenge, more bloodshed. But of course, the filthy heroes wouldn't get him what he wanted. He would just have to wait until he got what he needed, then he could get what he wanted. And unfortunately, neither Dabi nor Toga could have gotten what he wanted. Useless.

All Might brought him back into his senses. A tiny force pulled in his chest after he remembered what he had been thinking. He couldn't put a finger on it.

"Are you okay, Young Midoriya?" He turned to see All Might's smiling face. His eyebrows were furrowed in contrast to the bright smile, however. Izuku guessed he was concerned, but he couldn't really tell otherwise.

"Oh. It's nothing. I was just lost in thought." He rubbed the back of his head and turned.

"Very well than." All Might looked in the opposite direction. They sat in silence.

Izuku opened his mouth to talk again. The wheels on the chair rolled against the ground as Izuku turned his whole body back around.

"Kaminari could do much better." He started. All Might rose an eyebrow and urged Izuku to continue. "If he has the ability to charge his pointers with electricity, if he were to charge distant and or close range weapons, he would have done better. He would have been able to fight close range against Dabi, a long ranged based fighter. If he were to sharpen his reflexes, learn to be patient, and improve his physical abilities, he would have been even with Dabi. Even limiting the amount of charge he would use in a normal attack..."

Aizawa had his eyes locked tight on Izuku as he explained. He gave no look at satisfaction but he was indeed satisfied. Impressed really. He stopped Izuku before nodding.

"Thank you, Midoriya, for your suggestions. I will for sure talk to Denki about it. However, are you sure you want to give pointers to a possible enemy?"

Izuku tapped the table. His fingernails gave satisfying clicks as the made contact. His chin was resting in his other hand.

"I guess." He shrugged. "Although he may be a possible enemy, I could tell Dabi was getting... bored? It had been too easy for him and I just want him to have a challenge."

All Might placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku turned to face All Might's dark sunken eyes.

"Young Midoriya? Could you possibly be..." All Might gulped and looked around, like he was checking to see if anyone was watching. "Sexually aroused by the male gender?"

"Huh?"