Introduction

Ross Pov

I sat in my last class of the semester listening to my professor thanking us for a good year. I was counting down the minutes until I was free! And thinking how I was to celebrating my ass off with the cutie in row 3. 

I overheard her earlier talking about the dorm party, guess who's getting lucky tonight!!!

"Well that's was all, you are free to go.-" I heard my professor half say.

I quickly ran out the classroom, screaming "freedommm at last!" all over campus.

 I had my eyes closed when I was running on the lawn, I  was to busy being exicited that I didn't watch were I was going until I collide into something.

"Freedom -oaff"

I groaned on the ground.

I opened my eyes to notice that I fell on top someone, well a petite brunnette.

"Hi" I said with my million-dollar smile that every girl falls for.

"ugh, get off me your heavy" She said pushing me off of her and trying to pick up her papers.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said.

"Clearly, since you had your eyes closed." She said in a anger tone, my smile faded.

"It was an accident." I said less flirty.

"Yeah yeah, I'm late for class." She said walking away from me. 

"Well how rude." I said as I watched her disappear among the people on campus.

I walked towards my dorm and when I walked in, I saw my friend Josh and Chris with a couple of beers in their hands. 

Oh yeah Happy hour!

"Hey guys!" I exclaim happily and grab a beer from the pack.

"You going to the Dorm party on the 4th floor?" Josh asked sipping his beer.

"Yeah, that hot chick chrissy from my class is going, so hopefully I'll get with her tonight." I said  chugging down a beer.

"Starts 10pm so you got time to clean up." Chris said.

-----

Laura Pov

"Come on Laura its going to be fun! everyone celebrating" Melissa was trying to convince me to party.

"I don't feel like partying." 

"Come on finals are over and winter break is coming! have some fun." She said throwing me an outfit.

I sighed.

"please please please please please please please." She begged at me.

"fine, just shut up already." I said chuckling taking the outift and heading to the bathroom.

-----

Dorm Party

The clock had already struck midnight and my roomate was completely drunk and on top of some random dude.

I had one beer and I was so bored, I was talking with my other friend Chrissy about what she was going to do for break.

All of sudden some blond dude sits next to us, and starts talking to her. He seems familiar but I don't know from where.