Chapter Three, A Cute Turn

After we finished writing out names down, Liz asked the teacher for the bathroom pass. Liz told me to come with me so I did, but she didn't even goto the bathroom, she just talked to me about Rick. About how we have gorgeous eyes and cool style and- ok may I remind her were in first grade?

"Seriously Liz, the first grade. At least wait until we're in fifth." I tried to explain to her.

"Uh....! To long! How about forth?" She begged me.

"No Liz. I Honestly think this is best."

"Ok Ok fine!"

So basically Liz tried until we got into forth grade. When we finally got here, she was already walking with Rick and laughing and playing, being to weird. Liz got my forth grade class while the boys got the other. All Liz talked about was Rick, Rick, AND RICK!!! It got so annoying I told her to talk about school considering every single paper she truned in was of Rick and her at their wedding. Eventually the teacher got so annoyed, he told Liz she needs to get her grade higher.

Damien and I stay really good and close friends. Until things took a turn when he asked me out. I was more included in school and school work so I turned him down politely, but we were still awesome friends.

I know I'm jumping ahead here, but nothing else really happens in this point of time. The best place to find really interesting parts is when we ended fifth grade. Liz finally started to date Rick. I also decided to date Damien. We in a fight about a project for our fifth grade class because we were assigned to work with each other. It ended with him saying that he wishes we never met and that all I did was distract him from school.

So since we were at his house I left and told him I was glad I never went out with him. Four days later, almost the fifth grade promotion, I heard a knock outside my door. My parents were at work still and I'm an only child so I was home alone. I opened the frount door and saw that Damien was standing outsit while it was hailing outside.

He said," Hailey I am so sorry about what I said. I couldn't live with myself knowing that you wernt with me, by my side. I embraced him in a huge hug and kisses his cheek. Pretty awkward for a almost sixth grade but he seemed to smile. I ran inside the house and got four fluffy, warm towels that I got from the dryer. I brought them to him and took him into my room. I told him he could sit on my bed even if he was wet. I made both of us hot chocolate and got him band-aids because he was bleeding from the hail storm.

We both apologized and just sat in my room talking, until, my parents got home.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry I was skipping ahead. I didn't want to make this book to long and I know this chapter probably isn't the best. Also, feel free to check out my other books. there a working progress too ;)

thanks for reading

-Author