Chapter 2

I used to put my hands in your pocket
Holding on
The smell of your cologne is still on it
But your still gone
-Hoodie,Hey Violet

Dowoon was still a little scared of Wonpil trying to talk to him,but he didn't want to be scared. He tried to get his schedule changed so that he didn't have to be in the same classes as Wonpil, but it didn't work out and his schedule remained the same as before.

Wonpil on the other hand was trying to figure out why he couldn't get to Dowoon without him freaking out and running away from him. The week went slow, but one day, would change the way everyone thought it would go.

Dowoon was in the bathroom before homeroom. He left his backpack outside of the bathroom stall, along with the hoodie. Wonpil had gotten to school a little late but just before homeroom. He headed to the bathroom just to fix himself up since he didn't have time to before school. Wonpil walked in, thinking he was alone, until he saw the backpack on the ground.

It was a plain grey backpack with various pins and other things on it. Wonpil continued to look at the bag and then saw it, the hoodie. He remembered it and sighed, going to grab it, then the stall door opened as Dowoon walked out.

Dowoon looked at the other male in shock. Wonpil stood up quickly and took a deep breath as he looked at Dowoon. He quickly picked up his backpack and grabbed the hoodie.

"Dowoon I-" Wonpil started to speak but couldn't get out the right words. Dowoon continued to look at him, not saying anything to him, then Dowoon went to run away from Wonpil.
Wonpil quickly grabbed Dowoon's arm as he went past him. Dowoon looked back at the other male as he pulled his arm away and ran out of the bathroom, as one of the student Council members walked in.

"What happened Wonpil? " Jackson asked as he turned to look at Wonpil after watching Dowoon run out of the bathroom.

Dowoon had gotten to homeroom quickly and got quite a few stares from the lower class men as he entered the room. He saw Jae talking to the youngest kid in their homeroom, Yang Jeongin. They were talking about something that Dowoon didn't really care about. "Yo Dowoon, are you ok? " Jae asked the male as he sat down. "I'm fine Jae" He replied in a soft tone. "Jae, what happened to him? " Jeongin asked.

Jae told Jeongin to not worry about it, that Dowoon was gonna be ok. After a few minutes, Jeongin left the two older males alone as he saw his friends enter the room. Jackson entered the room last, after talking to Wonpil. No one bothered to ask Jackson what happened but in a different homeroom class, Wonpil kept questioning himself for what he had done before after Dowoon had seen him trying to grab his hoodie.

Where did I go wrong?