Chapter 4

I'm still rocking your hoodie
And chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you
So I wear it when I
Sleep
-Hoodie, Hey Violet

Days had passed by and the question still sat in Dowoons mind. He tried to ignore it as he continued to see Wonpil in school. Wonpil on the other hand, was a little different. The whole school had found out what happened that day where Dowoon ran out of the bathroom cause of him and Wonpils reputation was starting to drop quickly.

I can't believe he ran away from you

Maybe if you hadn't gone away and broken up with him,that wouldn't of happened

You must have scared him

People had said those things to him ,but he didn't want to listen to them. Wonpil would act happy just so people would see that he was ok,when he really wasn't.

The month went by quickly for everyone and it was already October, which meant 2 things, Halloween and Homecoming were close. Dowoon wasn't looking forward to homecoming, heck he didn't even want to go.

Flashback, October of freshman year

The school had set up homecoming in the gym,it wasn't big but it was nice enough. Dowoon and Wonpil had just finished watching the homecoming football game which Younghyun had played in. They had one against a different school who looked disappointed after the game.

Wonpil went to Dowoons house so they could get ready for the dance. After about an hour, both boys were ready. They headed to the school and met up with Jae and Sungjin.  They had to wait for Younghyun who was in the locker room, changing out of his football gear. After awhile, they were ready.

The night went along smoothly, Wonpil and Dowoon had danced together during the one slow song but for the rest of the night, they just had fun. Wonpil had walked Dowoon back to his house when he noticed that he was shivering. Wonpil took off the hoodie that he had brought with him when they had walked to the school and put it on Dowoon.

Dowoon looked at Wonpil and smiled. "You're rocking my hoodie" He said softly as he planted a kiss on Dowoons forehead. The younger male smiled as they got to Dowoons house. "I'll see you tomorrow" He said before kissing Wonpil on the lips. The kiss lasted a minute before the younger boy entered his house smiling like a big dork.

Present time, October of senior year

Dowoon put his head down on the desk as he remembered that night. "Dowoon, please keep your head up" The teacher said before continuing the lesson. Dowoon wanted to cry, but at the same time, he didn't want to, especially in front of the class.

The bell rang after a unbearable thirty minutes and it was free period for the Seniors. Dowoon walked through the halls, when he heard familiar voices. He peaked around the corner to see that the group of people Wonpil hung out with, surrounding him. Dowoon watched and listened to what they were saying or doing to Wonpil.

"I can't believe that Dowoon did that to you, it must hurt so much!"

"Please shut up...."

"Why should I? You just want to hurt him!"

The taller boy punched Wonpils face a few times before walking away from him. Wonpil sat on the floor, dizzy with a bloody nose. Dowoon slowly walked over to him. "D.....Dowoon?" Wonpil said softly ,watching the younger one walk towards him. He felt himself try to hold his head up but He was too dizzy,then he blacked out . Dowoon rushed ,over to him and carefully got him up. They weren't that far from the nurses office so Dowoon was able to get him there. Once the nurse had stopped the bleeding, she let Wonpil rest.

Dowoon looked at Wonpil and sighed. He didn't mean to run away from Wonpil,but it was just his reaction. He stood there for a while before kissing Wonpils soft lips. Dowoon left after that,and Wonpil started to wake up. He faintly heard Dowoon say something.

I'm an idiot, I'm sorry Wonpil