Chapter 6 The Day That Went From Good To Bad Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not Own Coco, Disney has claim of that, while I claim this plot, Camila, Hermosa, the Velez familia, Juanita, Mrs. Tessa and her family.

Enjoy this chapter!

_______________________________

Both children looked at each other in absolute silence, all that they heard was children laughing in the distance and people getting prepared, but neither child said a word as both of them got a very good look at each other.

Miguel noticed that her hair was all braided and was split in two, her eyes were a dark brown and her skin was slightly darker than his, and she was wearing a navy blue cardigan with a hood on it, a white shirt with marigold flower designs on them, an orangish, golden yellow colored long skirt, that hid her legs except her feet, and a pair of brown sandals. In her hands was a light brown yet dark brown guitar with Cempasúchils and remolinos de oro. On the head of it was different colors of Rojo, Verde, y Oro. All in all, it was a pretty guitar. He gulped softly and smiled happily and nervously. "L-Lo siento, for startling you. I just heard you play and you play very well!" He said and gently took a small step forward.

Camila looked at him and she got his skin color slightly wrong, his skin was tan and lighter than her skin, he was still wearing his white tank top, some pants and a pair of brown boots. His hair was short and looked really soft to the touch, his eyes were a light and dark brown mixed together, he seemed like a nice guy and she realized that he was talking and snapped out of it. "It's ok! No harm done here y.... Gracias for the compliment. I usually play when I'm stressed or need to think." She explained and put the strap around her chest and made her guitar rest of her back. "Well, I'm Camila!! What's your name?" She introduced herself and had her hand out for a handshake. The 12 year old boy who had a dimple on one side of his face smiled brightly and gently accepted her hand and shook it gently. "I'm Miguel! ¡Encantada de conocerte!" He replied happily, glad that he was making a new friend and looked at her softly.

"So who taught you how to play?" He questioned with a curious tone and wanted to know who taught we her how to play. He noticed the girl in front of her blush with an embarrassed look. "O-oh! Well, I had some help with Señorita Tessa and kinda watched other Músicos play whenever I go to the Mariachi Plaza!" She replied honestly and looked at him and was curious herself. "Speaking of the Plaza, I saw you there today and then a woman, who I wanna guess is your familia was saying something about that mariachi and one of them was hitting him with her chancla! What was up with that?" She questioned, very curious and was hoping she would get the answer she rightfully deserved.

"Oh, um... Well that's because my family hates music." He replied with a huge fruncir el ceño on his face.

Ok, that was NOT the answer she wanted to hear.

The girl who adored music looked at him like she just saw him stab a ¡pobre cachorro indefenso! "¿¡Que?!" She shrieked and looked at him and gently took a step back. "Why would they hate música?! That's absurd! You don't hate it right, Miguel?" She asked softly with a small hopeful look in her eyes. Miguel holds up his hands, defending himself. "¡Oh No! No, I love music! I play the guitar as well!" He replied which made the the 10 year old girl sigh in relief and looked at him with a gleeful look. "Really?! Show me, please?!" She went up to him and clasped her hands together. This made Miguel laugh and guided her to his secret hideout. He helped her up the roof since he was raised to be a caballeros, opened the boot sign for her to enter first, and when she walked in, she saw a white guitar with metal attached to the body and it truly looked handmade and she gasped softly and gently crawled up to it.