Part 3

Thanks a lot friends for your valuable comments and votesYou took time and read my story it really means a lotThanks to all those who read this story  Enjoy this update.

Arnav's POV

All were enjoying time with daadhu and teasing each other. In this I totally forgot about the little stunt pulled by Nk but now I realize my mistake jaan is really upset as she is not talking to me properly.

What to do how will I pacify her now? Oh god give me some idea to make her happy. Let me ask my buddy to pacify his kiddo.

Shiv saw his buddy in deep thought and knew immediately he was in trouble because kiddo and her jaana are fighting now. Means shiv should escape from buddy's tantrum.

  Where are you going buddy?  This is my room your kiddo has allotted this place for your stay.  Anyhow you are the one going to sort our fight why to hide unnecessarily.

  Okay man I give up.  What have you done to irk my kiddo now.

   Oh that I simply suggested court marriage to escape from your crazy twins and this Nk poured oil in it by saying just like the one I planned with the bimbo Liza.  Heck I can't even stand with her in one room but jaan is too upset.  Now you itself suggest nice plan to pacify jaan.

  Oh buddy what have you done man.  OK OK no tension wen you have me to help you.  Why don't you take her out somewhere near and comeback soon man.

   Oh buddy how do you think she will come now?

   That's your way to plan buddy.  I'm Kiddo's grandpa remember that to at times man.

   Same as the show there was message in mirror thinking it to be ARNAV khushi goes to terrace all the happenings are same.  Akash comes to terrace  from poolside searching his bhai.  Arnav follows khushi but held back by Nk and chats with him for few minutes. 

   Arnav comes to terrace and sees full truth while akash left half way just like in show.  Shyam goes away after threatening khushi to stay away from Arnav and she is totally broken.

  Arnav POV

   I gave this shyam a chance even after knowing he is deceiving my dhi still he has got the nerve to threaten my jaan.  I'll make you suffer Mr. Shyam manohar jha just wait till the reports reach me.  You will curse to take birth in this lifetime its ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA'S promise .

   Arnav called with pain JAAN pls get up dear.  Don't let some stupid to spoil ur life like this please dear.  After hearing Arnav's voice khushi threw herself in him and asked him to take her somewhere they can talk.  She don't want to be here now.  Understanding her plight ARNAV took her to his mumma's garden where khushi forgets all her worries.

  Arnav informed Lavanya to manage the situation now he is taking jaan outside.  Lav as always understood them and managed things in hall. Arnav took khushi from backside door so nobody noticed their missing.

  Akash was hell angry on khushi he don't know what to do.  All saw akash matching toward payal room were all Gupta ladies are present.  Seeing him so angry they all thought what now why is shy and calm Akash so angry.

    Payal asked Akashji what happened why are you angry now?  Is there any problem?

    Akash's POV

    Do payalji and her family knows about what khushi is doing behind there back. Oh I can't hide anything from them it's now or never.  I'll have to tell them the truth now.

    He went out what he saw on terrace.  They were like what to do now.  Payal came before akash and told akash it's not what he thinks.  She explain all things to him. After listening it akash said I don't want khushi anywhere near my house and I expect you people to cut all ties with her then only this marriage will happen otherwise you can go to hell is all that I care for.  Hearing such words from akash was shock for Gupta ladies.  They all agreed to him immediately.

   He said he doesn't need her to attend their marriage.  Gupta's agreed and were ready to throw her out of house.  Already only because of shashi they were tolerating her now no one can stop them from throwing khushi out of their house.

    Payal was more than happy to know that khushi will not be there in her life(as u all know she just pretends to be jiji but hates khushi). 

   Garima and  Buaji went in search of  khushi but couldn't find her.   So they were happy and don't bother much.  Once the marriage celebration started no one missed the lovebirds. 

   Arnav took khushi to his moms garden and let her cry all her pent up emotions.  Khushi after crying a lot composed herself and asked ARNAV to take her back to shanthivan. Arnav asked her is she OK or is there something she wants to share with her.  Khushi said all that can wait but she wants to attend the marriage first.    Seeing her eager to attend marriage they left from garden.  While ret returning back ARNAV bought icecream  for khushi.  She had it like kid without knowing the Strom coming her way.

   By the time they returned back to shanthivan marriage was completed and all post rituals were also completed.  Now it was time Gupta's were bidding bye to RAIZADA's. 

  Seeing ARNAV and khushi coming on Nk said wow Nanav you made your entry after all rituals are over.  Seeing khushi with ARNAV akash lost his cool and said why are you here now?

  All thought he is angry with ARNAV for not attending his marriage.  Arnav said sorry Akash had important work so I had to go out.  Akash without listening him said to payal ask her not to come to this house else you can also go with her forever.  Hearing such words from Akash Manoramma asked what's the matter bitwa why are you talking like that to payal (mami witnessed terrace seen at sathyanarayan pooja day.  So she knows about khushi's suffering.  So she can't take any insult of her khushi betiya and also how she tried to tell anjali about her cheat husband ).  Akash said Amma you don't know anything about her hence don't interfere on this. 

Nani asked akash what's the matter?

Akash simply said I don't want this characterless girl in my home anymore.  Hearing all this khushi started to cry.  Seeing her like this shiv, ARNAV, nk and lavanya stood beside her giving there silent support.

  Akash threatened Buaji if she wants her payaliya's life safe she should not allow khushi in their house also.  Buaji immediately said without ounce of shame she won't let that characterless girl in her home.  Hearing this akash said getout of this house you SL*, bit.  Akash couldn't complete his words mami had slapped him so hard that akash head was spinning.  What are these nonsense you are talking akash?  How dare you call khushi with such degraded names what has got into you???  Mami was literally firing on akash and three Gupta ladies.

  She turned to madhumathi and asked how dare you motti  bad mouth the poor soul.  Seeing manaromma supporting khushi all were in hawww.